Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '07 season may be the biggest in year's...

Thumbs up '07 season may be the biggest in year's...

This is a Draft that may define Peterson and Edward's career together. Last season we got a guy in Tamba who is relentless, putting constant pressure from the outside and a clogger-upper in the middle. We found our future safeties, and they are gonna be as good as we have EVER had!!! Hard to beat?? Well I think Bowe is the "Real Deal", and if he is this will open this offense up. No longer a constant 8 man front from defenses. The addition of Tank and Turk and there ability to clog the middle and get into the backfield is only going to improve a defense that has already improved last year to 16 overall from 30th the year before. Along with a couple late sighnings that I'm faithfull the chiefs will make before camp and there is a good chance this team is gonna surprise a lot of us in '07.

Here is a thought. We all know how good Kennison is looking this off-season, he is in great shape. He will be productive once more this year. Jeff Webb has ALL kinds of potintial, Parker is parker...Now we bring in Bowe, and if were lucky:sign0076: K. Johnson!! Now tell me that won't open up LJ. If we can get this offense going, there is NO doubt the defense will improve. A top 10 defense is VERY possible in '07. There are a lot of if's...But....we r chiefs fans, right.

Bigchief

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    THANKYOU SIR
    finallllllly somebody realizes that we will be much better next season. We were a playoff team last year and we have inproved a lot, without losing much, other than Will Shields. We deffenetely should make the playoffs and by 2008 we should be a Super Bowl Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiasm is, also, a wonderful thing.

If we sign Keyshawn, does the LJ/Keyshawn show work? Don't need to many egos in the locker room. Although I think Keyshawn has cleaned up his act over the past few seasons. I could get used to the idea

Carl Peterson signs Keyshawn Johnson hmmm Carl Peterson signs Keyshawn Johnson. This just in its snowing in hell.

and you guys know carl would offer him the league minimum with incentives, yea I am not holding my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    If we sign Keyshawn, does the LJ/Keyshawn show work? Don't need to many egos in the locker room. Although I think Keyshawn has cleaned up his act over the past few seasons. I could get used to the idea

Too late.

True..let's take him and T.O. ...is Chad Johnson still around?

True..let's take him and T.O. ...is Chad Johnson still around?
    ...Could do without TO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Could do without TO.
    couldn't we all

couldn't we all

Fore sure! :yes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12