Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some very powerful photos

Default Some very powerful photos

Words can't describe.

CLARK don't care or know anything about football period

Unfortunately, the only picture powerful enough to force them to make a change is if they start seeing more empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by dietsch View Post
    Unfortunately, the only picture powerful enough to force them to make a change is if they start seeing more empty seats.
    Well I think after this blowout on Thursday more people are just going to say screw it. Tickets at the start of the season were 50 dollars online... now they are 10.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    I don't really know how to say this w/o getting pounced on. i have a little problem with the comments "Hunt owes us" or " I did not paying to see you lose" or "we deserve better". i know the frustration and heart breaking disapointment, i feel it too. but there seems to be a sense of entitlement which may be misplaced. Clark Hunt is his fathers son. He wants a championship as badly as his father did. the truth is it is not an easy thing to accomplish, otherwise we would have a dozen by now. what makes us believe he "owes" us anything. just because we pay for tickets to be entertained, all he owes us is to put on a good show. the CHIEFS have failed to do that, yes. last year when we upset the packers we didn't say that was so great i'm going to give them more money as a gratuity. that is ridiculous. it is REALLY easy to support your team when they are competitive ie....throngs of yankee fans, true fans love their team no matter what. yes you get upset, angry, frustrated,etc..when they lose. to stand up and say i am a fan so you OWE me a winning team just somehow feels wrong. doesn't it seem more likely that an owner looking at a loyal fan base during the lean losing years that stand faithfully behind their team earns HIS loyalty and respect. i see nothing wrong w/us voicing our displeasure w/pioli, cassel, romeo etc.. has Clark made mistakes, ya sure you betcha! is he trying to make this team better? heck yeah ! telling the CHIEFS we will only buy tickets to watch you if you are going to win, just sounds more like a cowboy fan than a CHIEFS fan to me.
    By lean losing years (no playoff wins) you are referring most recently 1994-2012? Shouldve said anorexic;)
    Last edited by KCraised; 11-01-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Hopefully sooner than that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123