Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with Chiefs Pictures please.

Default Help with Chiefs Pictures please.

I would like someone to begin posting Chiefs pictures from the various games as the season progresses. I would like something like 5-6 photos from each game posted in the Gameday Pictures gallery found here:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ph.../index.php?c=4

There will be an Arrowcash stipend for the person who elects to take on this project. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks for helping me make this site a better place for all Chiefs fans!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

well if we go i`ll have the old lady take pic`s. she`s a profes photo taker. she had several published. i know from the past from minicamps to games she takes around 500 a shot. dont know about this year though,sorry 2 kids in college,chief tickets are hard to come by.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

There's a good chance I'll be going to the home opener. I know for sure that Im goig to Green Bay and San Diego. I left my camera up in St Joe a few weeks ago, but I'll see if dad has one I can use.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-18-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I would like someone to begin posting Chiefs pictures from the various games as the season progresses. I would like something like 5-6 photos from each game posted in the Gameday Pictures gallery found here:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ph.../index.php?c=4

There will be an Arrowcash stipend for the person who elects to take on this project. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks for helping me make this site a better place for all Chiefs fans!
    If you get me flights and tickets to all the games, I will gladly take pictures for you!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nevermind.
    No secrets.
    Everything happens for a reason.

I will take pictures of any game I go to. Also might throw in a few video clips .

Your pictures would be great. But I'm also looking for any pictures from the games that you can find on the net. Like on yahoo, etc. I just would like to have game pictures from each game. I am looking for someone to collect them and post them into the picture gallery so that all of our membership can enjoy the game pictures without having to search all over the net to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Your pictures would be great. But I'm also looking for any pictures from the games that you can find on the net. Like on yahoo, etc. I just would like to have game pictures from each game. I am looking for someone to collect them and post them into the picture gallery so that all of our membership can enjoy the game pictures without having to search all over the net to find them.
    There are an almost endless supply of those; if one knows where to look. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There are an almost endless supply of those; if one knows where to look. :)
    Chiefster, did you just volunteer?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast