Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanzi is a "possibility"

Default Stanzi is a "possibility"

According to the link below, Stanzi starting this week is a possibility.

Ricky Stanzi starting a “possibility” for Chiefs | ProFootballTalk

This guy shouldve had a couple games under his belt by now. Like 4. Our season was over and we had the perfect opportunity to see if he had anything positive to offer. How many times do you get to evaluate a player in that many meaningless real games? This team blew it and now we might see him in two and hope they make the right call with keeping him or dumping him.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    This guy shouldve had a couple games under his belt by now. Like 4. Our season was over and we had the perfect opportunity to see if he had anything positive to offer. How many times do you get to evaluate a player in that many meaningless real games? This team blew it and now we might see him in two and hope they make the right call with keeping him or dumping him.

Dont know that he will get the chance now. Just heard on tv that Brady will probably play Sunday , that he feels okay.
    Chiefs are really screwing up w/ Stanzi , I agree he should have at least 4 starts under his belt. If he doesn't get these last two.........what to do w/ him ?

Just saw this twit on AP -

Why isn't Ricky Stanzi playing? Passes I just saw Ricky Stanzi throw in practice are why he doesn't play. One bounced 10 ft in front of a receiver 15 yds away. #Chiefs

If that is true then we need 2-3 QB next year from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Just saw this twit on AP -

Why isn't Ricky Stanzi playing? Passes I just saw Ricky Stanzi throw in practice are why he doesn't play. One bounced 10 ft in front of a receiver 15 yds away. #Chiefs

If that is true then we need 2-3 QB next year from somewhere.
    The thing is, who cares if he is bouncing passes? Not like the games we are playing even matter now. See what he does in real world games and if he sucks, bye bye. The worst thing we could do i s lose and we seem to be pretty good at that, so what really changes, you know? This is a no loss (no pun intended) move. These guys are pig headed...

The thing is, who cares if he is bouncing passes? Not like the games we are playing even matter now. See what he does in real world games and if he sucks, bye bye. The worst thing we could do i s lose and we seem to be pretty good at that, so what really changes, you know? This is a no loss (no pun intended) move. These guys are pig headed...
    Put him in. It's not like we score touchdowns....hell even touchdown. And pretty sure Brady dumper a pass a few yards short on a 5 yards pass.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Let Stanzi play and have a chance to show something, then lets trade our first pick of the next draft, to the Redskins for KC!
    That's a little more than what I'd be willing to give up. Maybe a 2nd in next yrs draft.

romeo was asked about brady's injury..he said he is fine,,,then they asked if he will start sunday....a no hesitation YES was his answer
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    That's a little more than what I'd be willing to give up. Maybe a 2nd in next yrs draft.
    Why, like the Chiefs Management are going to pay out the money to sign the first pick in the draft. Skins maybe will. Maybe we get some compensation in picks with the trade, we could send them a back up QB, to sweeten the deal. If we have one.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-22-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Why, like the Chiefs Management are going to pay out the money to sign the first pick in the draft. Skins maybe will. Maybe we get some compensation in picks with the trade, we could send them a back up QB, to sweeten the deal. If we have one.
    With the new CBA, the first pick isn't free to demand whatever they want. There is a rookie salary scale, so why would you think there would be a problem with us signing someone?

Sad statements but true. I believe they need to take two qbs in the draft. Would like to see them grab a decent vet , maybe Hasselbeck if he gets released to help guide them. Cassel would actually be ok to mentor them if repots that he works hard and studies film like they say , just as long as he never sees the field again.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast