Thread: Jared Page

Default Jared Page

Jared stepped up last year in the final game of the regular season and some people say that he is a young Ronnie Lott? Is Page the real deal or just having a good run?

:sign0163:

They brought him in because he was always around the ball. Anyone remember the Oakland game in KC? how many ints did he have for the year...4? He'll bring a bit of respectability to the dbf IMO

I do agree, I am just wondering if it's a good comparison. I like Jared, I think we will a safety to fear and has QB's thinking about going his way.

Page combines with Pollard to make a great-looking pair of young safeties. Every time Pollard gets in the game, the ball tends to wind-up on the field. He blocked four punts/kicks last year. One didn't end up on his stats, because of a penalty that called the play back. That has to be the brightest spot on our team, for this coming season.

Pollard is another person to watch. Remember that behind the back jumping block last year?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Page combines with Pollard to make a great-looking pair of young safeties. Every time Pollard gets in the game, the ball tends to wind-up on the field. He blocked four punts/kicks last year. One didn't end up on his stats, because of a penalty that called the play back. That has to be the brightest spot on our team, for this coming season.
    Agreed; those two are going to strike fear in the heart of opposing teams passing game, not to mention they are soooo fun to watch. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Pollard is another person to watch. Remember that behind the back jumping block last year?
    That was awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; those two are going to strike fear in the heart of opposing teams passing game, not to mention they are soooo fun to watch. :)

That was awesome!!!!
    I am excited about watching the back field light up some people this year. I want to see some hitting. It's been too long since I have said, "Ooooooohhhhhh, that's looks like it hurt!"
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

pollard wiil wreck wideouts.he`ll make rookie mistakes,i`ll give them both another year to gel. Page hopefully has learned to tackle better. but they willbe a pair to game plan around.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I am excited about watching the back field light up some people this year. I want to see some hitting. It's been too long since I have said, "Ooooooohhhhhh, that's looks like it hurt!"
    I wanna say "FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!" when one or the other dislodges the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    pollard wiil wreck wideouts.he`ll make rookie mistakes,i`ll give them both another year to gel. Page hopefully has learned to tackle better. but they willbe a pair to game plan around.

Definitely!