Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgating at Arrowhead

Default Tailgating at Arrowhead

I live out of town and I have never been to a Chiefs game. I just bought two tickets and I am pumped about going to Arrowhead. I want to know all about tailgating from those of you that do it there. I will bring some food, but I don't really know what to expect. Are there tents where you can go like the VIP tent? Can you buy food from other people? Any tips for making it an awesome experience will be very helpful. Thanks

wish i was at arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    wish i was at arrowhead

I was there today. taking photos of Arrowhead and the new practice facility and fields. Hung out at Sports Nutz all afternoon . Got to meet Dontrell Savage today. Hes very small. Smaller than Charles.It was like 85-90 here today so all in all avery nice saturday . Cant wait to tailgate with X-Factor and the other KC Superfans tommorrow. Go Chiefs !

any especially good tailgating this past Sunday? Of course a win makes everything better.

It doesnt matter if you have a huge production of things to tailgate or a couple of chairs and a little webber grill. Any tailgating at Arrowhead is a special event . You will be surrounded by great people no matter what parking lot you are in. just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere. or walk around and introduce yourself and many people will be happy ya stopped by ! Its sooooo addictive .

Well, I got to go to the game! I want to say first that it was an absolute perfect day for football. The people who let their empty seats watch the game really missed out. I wanted to talk about the tailgating since I had originally started the thread asking about it.

For those of you who have not gone early and tailgated you are really missing out. Since it was early(before 9am) we decided to do a breakfast tailgate. My friend and I started talking with the guys next to us and before long we were sharing food and having a great time. It was a great experience and I hope to go back soon.

After the game we went back outside and set everything back up and had an afternoon tailgate. A lot of the people from the morning were around us and setting back up and doing the same thing.

For those of you who were at the game....can you believe the second guy who kicked field goals for that contest at halftime? I almost died from laughter! That last ball he kicked he had to have hit with his heel and he almost missed the ball. It went no more than two yards! (he could almost be the kicker for the chiefs though, they couldn't get a kickoff past the 10 yard line ugh)

Arrowhead, win or lose, is always a great time!!!!! Glad you enjoyed your day, wish I had been there.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslapper View Post

For those of you who were at the game....can you believe the second guy who kicked field goals for that contest at halftime? I almost died from laughter! That last ball he kicked he had to have hit with his heel and he almost missed the ball. It went no more than two yards! (he could almost be the kicker for the chiefs though, they couldn't get a kickoff past the 10 yard line ugh)

Oh man, I laughed my arse off. I kind of felt sorry for him with everyone laughing and KC wolf slapping the ground in laughter. His last kick didn't even go 5 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Oh man, I laughed my arse off. I kind of felt sorry for him with everyone laughing and KC wolf slapping the ground in laughter. His last kick didn't even go 5 yards.
    You shouldn't laugh off body parts; you'll look funny without them.

Nite Crowd! Everyone behave themselves.

I want to make a ruckus!

Last edited by hermhater; 11-19-2008 at 03:33 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12