Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

Angry Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

This game is not about I loose a bet or I have to change my avatar for a Faiders one on twitter.

This game showed that most of those players on Red and Gold don't deserve US!

They got a week to show improvement and there where NO at all.

Hard Workin' people form KC that spends money and time supporting CHIEFS deserve better!

Chiefs fans around the world deserve better!

In any company around the world if you don't deliver it you got fired isn't?

This isn't anymore about just "FIRE PIOLI-BECH CASSEL" ...

Today Im the ONE who feels sick and disgusting

They are NOT at least a competitive team.

Chiefs owns one of the best and most loyal fans around the NFL.

In exchange season after season we get a LAME product.

This is not anymore Loyal Fans vs Save Our Chiefs fans

We need to make a common union as ONE .. and show Owner that WE DEMAND a BETTER PRODUCT!

And YES fire EGOLI ... he's the apple who rotten the whole others!

agreed alixim58,all we would have to do,is not go to a few games.I mean leave the dam stadium empty.Ban together as fans.Don't go in the stadium.If we don't stand up right now,clark will keep doing this to use.we pay the dam bills around here.buy the tickets,pay the high parking.pay for exspensive food and drinks.I know we love are football and it sucks to not talegate,party and watch football.This has to stop.tell everyone.it well help ,trust me.they don't want to loose out on the money either.I know it will be hard to do,but just do it once.leave the stadium bone dry,not a fan in the seats.See how clark likes it.come onnnnnnnnnnnnn ,ban together.all for one and one for all chiefs fans.I love my chiefs but this has to stop right now.

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    What or Why you feel like that Chiefster?
    Just the way you have it laid out reads like suggested responses to me I guess. It is merely an observation.

No Politics at all .. I wrote that on the heat of the moment. I feel the same less mad but for sure same.

No Politics at all .. I wrote that on the heat of the moment. I feel the same less mad but for sure same.
    Yeah, I get that.

After Tonite Loss .. I guess no matter what else I could type ... This TEAM is playing for Loose!

After Tonite Loss .. I guess no matter what else I could type ... This TEAM is playing for Loose!
    At least Herm played to win the game ...

And when you recall Herm era .. where many fans called one of the worse ever. We are in deep trouble Man .. anything else could be said. This is above anger, frustration, disapointment.

How deep is enough?

We need to clean the house ..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I hope not. But KC's market is about as big as GB's market. In GB the fans "own" the team and pretty much solidifies the team to stay. In KC Hunt could just up and move the team if things get real sour.Because KC is such a small market, the fans don't have much leverage. Money talks

Where is Clark going to go with a 1-15 team? Cali? Where San Diego never sells out a game. Kansas City is a GREAT NFL market. I believe a couple of years ago we had the second highest ticket prices in the NFL, and there were absolutely no black outs. Clark won't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Where is Clark going to go with a 1-15 team? Cali? Where San Diego never sells out a game. Kansas City is a GREAT NFL market. I believe a couple of years ago we had the second highest ticket prices in the NFL, and there were absolutely no black outs. Clark won't leave.
    They were doing season tickets for $250, that's $25 a game. That's a year removed from a huge remodel. We would all be foolish to think if LA built a new stadium Clark wouldn't go. I've been to Qualcomm there's no parking and you pretty much have to go by train and not to mention the beaches of San Diego are far more attractive than the field at Qualcomm.

But my man Hali kudos to you for not being an arse when you have every right to be. I know I was completely wrong in thinking we were a football team. I never, in a million years, thought we were the worst team in the nfl....it's not even close.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast