Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

Default what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

you know, i was just thinking...

...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.

Uhhhhhh
    No
    He wouldn't.

There isn't a player in the NFL that would unless they were staving off retirement.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Uhhhhhh
    No
    He wouldn't.

There isn't a player in the NFL that would unless they were staving off retirement.

ricky williams did it....big mistake too :)

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    you know, i was just thinking...

...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.
    I am a LJ fan almost as big as they get, while I do think he should have gotten a certain amount of guaranteed money, I do think there should be a lot more incentives rather then here you go no matter what you do.
    Although I think the head coaches job should be the same. I am starting to think Herm was brought in to ruin the organization so that Clark can move it out of KC. Right now with Hermie ball surviving this miserable season I am just so sick I dont quite know what to do. In cant believe what they have done to our team in just a two year period. Sickening. BTW Reppin ya on this post to reverse the neg rep(that I gave ya), although let it be a warning, not good to come in here and tell us to embrace Hermie after this fiasco. That is close to as bad as Hermie's get over it statement.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I am a LJ fan almost as big as they get, while I do think he should have gotten a certain amount of guaranteed money, I do think there should be a lot more incentives rather then here you go no matter what you do.
    Although I think the head coaches job should be the same. I am starting to think Herm was brought in to ruin the organization so that Clark can move it out of KC. Right now with Hermie ball surviving this miserable season I am just so sick I dont quite know what to do. In cant believe what they have done to our team in just a two year period. Sickening. BTW Reppin ya on this post to reverse the neg rep(that I gave ya), although let it be a warning, not good to come in here and tell us to embrace Hermie after this fiasco. That is close to as bad as Hermie's get over it statement.
    You neg rep'd someone for their opinion? I can understand if they were being a prick or something. I didn't neg rep you for being pissy earlier. Bad bryonc, bad boy.
    Last edited by prough91; 01-02-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

my statement in embracing Herm wasnt me telling you what to do...just what i personally think is best for us to do. If I get gonderia, instead of hating every day of my life, I am going to accept it and learn to like it. Think of Herm as your gonderia.

He is here and he isn't going anywhere. I think we are in a position to where, if we get the right players through draft or trade and get our o line fixed, we can be a playoff team and at least watch our team go out in style first round against either the Colts or Pats!!!

Wouldn't that be great to see compared to a year like this year?

And yes i think we can do that...even under Herm! Let's plan on being good next year instead of this forumn being negative from here until next fall. That will be a boring 8 months!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    You neg rep'd someone for their opinion? I can understand if they were being a prick or something. I didn't neg rep you for being pissy earlier. Bad bryonc, bad boy.
    No One is going to tell me to like Hermie, lol wont happen. And honestly if Hermie does come back(which it is looking like he will) then I want the Chiefs to have another miserable season. I dont want anything that makes it look like Hermie has a clue, because he doesn't and he needs to go away. NOW. If we get to the playoffs in spite of Hermie he is libel to keep his job even longer. I am no longer content with CP and Hermie getting us to the playoffs just to be beat by a better team first round. I want to win it all, mediocre is not good enough anymore.

Also I thought from his first post he was Hermie trying to learn this internet thingy, or CP coverin his butt, or maybe Timmy (timsatt) trying to stir the pot.

I have only neg repped a person 2 times, he just caught me on a pissy day and told me to like Hermie, not gonna happen. LOL

No One is going to tell me to like Hermie, lol wont happen. And honestly if Hermie does come back(which it is looking like he will) then I want the Chiefs to have another miserable season. I dont want anything that makes it look like Hermie has a clue, because he doesn't and he needs to go away. NOW. If we get to the playoffs in spite of Hermie he is libel to keep his job even longer. I am no longer content with CP and Hermie getting us to the playoffs just to be beat by a better team first round. I want to win it all, mediocre is not good enough anymore.

Also I thought from his first post he was Hermie trying to learn this internet thingy, or CP coverin his butt, or maybe Timmy (timsatt) trying to stir the pot.

I have only neg repped a person 2 times, he just caught me on a pissy day and told me to like Hermie, not gonna happen. LOL
    I just took away your fan card. you can earn it back, but it won't be any time soon.

I never ever want the Chiefs to have a miserable season. That's not punishing Herm, that's punishing me. You need to change your name to hermhater 2.0.

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    I just took away your fan card. you can earn it back, but it won't be any time soon.
    Afraid I have to agree with this. Never root against your own team.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast