Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello......Mr. Hunt?

Default Hello......Mr. Hunt?

Does anybody know which sports radio show Mr. Hunt listens to IN DALLAS? I want to call in and make sure he knows that Tampa Bay destroyed us sunday.

Chiefs Fans--> <--Every other NFL team fan

KC Season ticket holders --><-- Hunt Family

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    Does anybody know which sports radio show Mr. Hunt listens to IN DALLAS? I want to call in and make sure he knows that Tampa Bay destroyed us sunday.

Chiefs Fans--> <--Every other NFL team fan
    I highly, HIGHLY doubt Clark listens to sports radio...

Or cares about anything sports related at all

Quote Originally Posted by kylebigmac09 View Post
    I highly, HIGHLY doubt Clark listens to sports radio...

Or cares about anything sports related at all
    I think he is a soccer fan.

Clark is too busy using his shake weight to care about the chiefs or pioli would have been let go this week to gets fans back.

KC Season ticket holders --><-- Hunt Family

I've been a Season Ticket holder for 26 yrs now, I believe. I am seriously thinking about not renewing my tickets........as, I have to fly from Dallas each time I come up to games.

Right now......$300 - $400 each weekend, I come up there......It's not worth it at all!

To be honest, I think Clark Hunt really does care. I mean the Chiefs is his dads legacy that was left to him.

He was very active in the CBA last year and is clearly showing frustration at Arrowhead. I truly believe that he is letting Pioli run things, and that Pioli believes that what he was doing was in the best interest to build a franchise. Until the Chiefs started losing, most of us felt on paper this was a good team.

Being under the budget may not directly be Clarks intentions as their plan may be to resign their own players. The problem is the players don't want to resign. Carr wanted nothing to do with the Chiefs and now Bowe is wanting out, and I bet you Brandon Albert is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    To be honest, I think Clark Hunt really does care. I mean the Chiefs is his dads legacy that was left to him.

He was very active in the CBA last year and is clearly showing frustration at Arrowhead. I truly believe that he is letting Pioli run things, and that Pioli believes that what he was doing was in the best interest to build a franchise. Until the Chiefs started losing, most of us felt on paper this was a good team.

Being under the budget may not directly be Clarks intentions as their plan may be to resign their own players. The problem is the players don't want to resign. Carr wanted nothing to do with the Chiefs and now Bowe is wanting out, and I bet you Brandon Albert is next.
    Seek has it right. I find it humorous how people say we should just give Bowe the money. I am thinking it is not about money, Bowe wants out of this city, away from this team. Carr was the same way. Carr wanted to go play in Dallas, I read an interview with him where he said that this was his dream situation. He wanted out of Kansas City and no amount of money would likely have changed that situation.

You know what can change that around? Getting a proven, respectable, winning coach in here. Someone that players respect. Also, management needs to show that they are interested in winning. That means making good draft picks, but most of all it means having a franchise QB in here that is taken seriously.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Seek has it right. I find it humorous how people say we should just give Bowe the money. I am thinking it is not about money, Bowe wants out of this city, away from this team. Carr was the same way. Carr wanted to go play in Dallas, I read an interview with him where he said that this was his dream situation. He wanted out of Kansas City and no amount of money would likely have changed that situation.

You know what can change that around? Getting a proven, respectable, winning coach in here. Someone that players respect. Also, management needs to show that they are interested in winning. That means making good draft picks, but most of all it means having a franchise QB in here that is taken seriously.
    Until that happens, this team will be stuck in mediocracy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast