Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It was NOT Croyle's fault

Default It was NOT Croyle's fault

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-14-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Yes we need a o-line that can block. Yes we need a d-line that can get to the qb.
    But could we get some wideouts that know where the 1st down marker is?

Yah, Bradley (who you must be referring to) made two REALLY bad plays....but he also made a really BIG play..

Certainly you're not saying that Bradley is more to blame than the lines for the loss are you?

I hate Croyle as much as anyone, but I don't blame him for the loss. Our defense just wore down because we couldn't get a running game going. That's what happens when you play a superior team with a great run defense.

put in thigpen, lol

Quote Originally Posted by wichitaj View Post
    put in thigpen, lol
    cassel plays,we win

L. Johnson just flat out sucks. I SWEAR on one play i saw him JOG up to the line to the right side after he got the hand off. And it wasnt waiting for a hole to develop. You sure as Hell cant be that lazy against the Ravens. I am thoroughly disgusted with this guy's effort and this needs to be addressed NOW...

Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win. There is a fine line there of course. Look Croyle is not that great of a quarterback and he showed why today, yeah he was serviceable and made a couple of plays, but anyone should have been able to see that he was uncomfortable and very confused the whole game.

No, the OL was a bigger part of the problem though. Croyle cannot expect to into a groove running for his life.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Yeah I do blame him.Butt mostly o-line umm Casssell will do better Do we ruun anymore?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by wichitaj View Post
    cassel plays,we win
    wanna bet... it would have been worse loss IMO. cassel isnt the savior, a new o-line would be a good start at a savior. and everyone knows how much I have always liked brodie..

By the way, what ever happened to Derrick Johnson? He played one play, gets an interception and then?

And who is that pig Edwards playing on the Defensive Line? That guy showed absolutely no hussle, no speed, no nothing except the apparent ability to put away a couple hundred chicken wings.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Larry Johnson cannot, or will not, perform anymore. Maybe it's because he's tired of getting beat to h@ll every time he carries the ball, I don't know. He is not trying anymore.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast