Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Camp Visit

Default Training Camp Visit

I am thinking about traveling 10 hours to training camp. Has anyone ever gone? is it worth it? what are the chances for autographs?

Good for you!

I have never gone!

I would say it's worth it!

Chances of autographs are high!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Im thinking of driving over to the training camp this year also ! There are better times than others to get autographs. If you take a ten hour drive , I hope you plan on staying a couple of days !

Quote Originally Posted by chieflutz View Post
    I am thinking about traveling 10 hours to training camp. Has anyone ever gone? is it worth it? what are the chances for autographs?
    I went last year! It was fun! Plan your trip to include family nite, the players sign autographs, that nite.

If you go to the training camp site. You can find me in the pics! Also coaches send out players each day to sign autograhps.

My wife and I are thinking of bringing my daughter and the little Chief to at least the family fun night. Only a 7 hour drive...well, 6...well, 5.5 but that might get expensive...again

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    My wife and I are thinking of bringing my daughter and the little Chief to at least the family fun night. Only a 7 hour drive...well, 6...well, 5.5 but that might get expensive...again
    Yeah because I bet you are going to get a speeding ticket too!!! Maybe you could make in 4??

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Depends on how fast you drive. I don't think there's anything wrong with how fast you can get to 65mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Depends on how fast you drive. I don't think there's anything wrong with how fast you can get to 65mph.
    Very true! The problem happens in the amount of time you stay over the speed limit!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Very true! The problem happens in the amount of time you stay over the speed limit!
    It doesn't help with the Canadian plates...Freakin North Dakota/Minnesota troopers. dinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast