Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Can we ban this troll yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Yes, I said he was the best qb in the draft. Have they even played to either dismiss or confirm that theory? It's not where they're drafted it's how they play.
    No but the fact that EJ Manuel was taken before means that it's not so clear cut that he was the best QB. Ryfo was able to man up swallow his pride and admit he was wrong about this why can't you?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    You're judgeing him on what he did for a different team with a different coach with different talent around him. Yesterday I listed how even hall of fame players struggled when the situation wasn't right for him. You CAN'T JUDGE what he's going to do with this offense this head coach and this talent around him before he's played with them. And besides that you dwell only on the bad. You don't give him any credit for the vast imporvement him made when he got a good head coach. You just say look at the bad he sucks when he won't be in that situation anymore. He won't be asked to do what he was with the 49ers anymore. Sorry but you can't judge his time with the Chiefs before it happens. That's just like judgeing Geno based on tonight. IT's just not fair to do so

This reminds me of your Matt Cassel speech before last season. From what I remember you were not a fan of Cassel but you did defend him.

No but the fact that EJ Manuel was taken before means that it's not so clear cut that he was the best QB. Ryfo was able to man up swallow his pride and admit he was wrong about this why can't you?

Wrong about what? I will admit that I am wrong if they play and Geno isn't the best qb out of the class. When did we ever argue about where he was going to be drafted? The argument was always about what type of player he would be.

Alex Smith was drafted before Aaron rodgers, Aaron rodgers went all the way back to 24th. Who is the better qb?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Can we ban this troll yet?

When I am wrong about this team I will admit it, unfortunately for you I have been right about most things concerning this franchise, from Pioli, Crennel, Cassel, Hillis, Daboll and so on, even when no one else wanted to hear it.

This reminds me of your Matt Cassel speech before last season. From what I remember you were not a fan of Cassel but you did defend him.
    Yep I did defend him and I still do to the extent that Romeo and Daboll were far more the problem then him.

But Alex Smith is not Matt Cassel And Alex Smith has done more then Matt Cassel has in the NFL Alex doesn't deserve to be judged on what Matt Cassel did or did not do. Alex Smith is Alex Smith and to judge him as a Chief before he plays one down in KC is like judgeing Geno right now. You can't do it and be fair
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Because he's a troll. His arguments don't hold water. I'm shocked he hasn't played the race card yet. That's usually what people tend to do now when they lose a debate.

Anything the guy says should be viewed as

When I am wrong about this team I will admit it, unfortunately for you I have been right about most things concerning this franchise, from Pioli, Crennel, Cassel, Hillis, Daboll and so on, even when no one else wanted to hear it.
    Call me crazy but I don't rember you really being in front of Crennel. In fact I remember being in back in forths with you where you were saying "if we had a QB" and I was the one talking about the coaching.

Oh and the famous Mccluster wasn't going to play

Geno being the cant miss number 1 pick

Like it or not you have been wrong my man
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Because he's a troll. His arguments don't hold water. I'm shocked he hasn't played the race card yet. That's usually what people tend to do now when they lose a debate.

Anything the guy says should be viewed as

When did you call out the previous regime? You were a believer, I wasn't. You have to admit I have been right about A TON of things, even matthewschiefs would agree to that.

But I am going to ease up, I said I would be back when the season started and I did. Now I will be back when the first preseason game starts.

Wrong about what? I will admit that I am wrong if they play and Geno isn't the best qb out of the class. When did we ever argue about where he was going to be drafted? The argument was always about what type of player he would be.

Alex Smith was drafted before Aaron rodgers, Aaron rodgers went all the way back to 24th. Who is the better qb?
    You were wrong about this team being stupid for not taking him. Unless you're going to say Every team in the NFL is stupid and you no better then every GM in the NFL since everyone said no thanks to him. Man up my man it's ok no one's perfect you were wrong about just how good Geno was at West virgina. If he was as good as you claimed he was someone would have taken him.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast