Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After further review

Default After further review

I have been a chiefs fan for along time I have seen the ups and downs of this team I have represented this team for as long as I have lived in Kansas. I think that being a Chiefs fan gives us all the opportunity to express our point of views with one another. On this site after posting 1 forum and the response I had was good but there are some ignorant people on this site. For example one of the responses I got from some one was "your stupid" WTF does that have to do with the Chiefs if you think the Chiefs are a good team then your blind if you think the draft that we had this year was good your blind if you think that the draft we have had in the past 4 years was good you blind. The only players that we have drafted in the past 4 years that have made a difference is 2007 Dwayne Bowe 1 out of 7, 2008 Jamaal Charles 1 out of 12, 2009 Ryan Succop 1 out of 9, and 2010 TBA. So what does that mean?

That means we have a 10.71% rate in the draft up until now so please go on this forum and tell me we have done good in our drafts. All three of these guys that I mentioned are not even Pro Bowl Material except Charles.

Its like this if it taste like piss and it smells like piss then guess what its PISS. If you dont have a good arguement and you are just writing to be writing do us all a favor and go some where else.

Quote Originally Posted by turner_robert View Post
    I have been a chiefs fan for along time I have seen the ups and downs of this team I have represented this team for as long as I have lived in Kansas. I think that being a Chiefs fan gives us all the opportunity to express our point of views with one another. On this site after posting 1 forum and the response I had was good but there are some ignorant people on this site. For example one of the responses I got from some one was "your stupid" WTF does that have to do with the Chiefs if you think the Chiefs are a good team then your blind if you think the draft that we had this year was good your blind if you think that the draft we have had in the past 4 years was good you blind. The only players that we have drafted in the past 4 years that have made a difference is 2007 Dwayne Bowe 1 out of 7, 2008 Jamaal Charles 1 out of 12, 2009 Ryan Succop 1 out of 9, and 2010 TBA. So what does that mean?

That means we have a 10.71% rate in the draft up until now so please go on this forum and tell me we have done good in our drafts. All three of these guys that I mentioned are not even Pro Bowl Material except Charles.

Its like this if it taste like piss and it smells like piss then guess what its PISS. If you dont have a good arguement and you are just writing to be writing do us all a favor and go some where else.

Quote Originally Posted by SalinaChiefsFan View Post

Resident Celebrity

this looks like a bwilliams post welcome to chiefs crowd newby i think

yes robert turner, the chiefs haven't drafted well the last few years. But 2010 was Pioli's first year of drafting when all his ducks are in a row. His first year here (2009 draft with Tyson Jackson no.3 overall) he had a new scouting dept and all that, not saying its a good excuse but i for one think Tyson Jackson was our player because they know he will turn into a solid defender for us. Maybe not ridiculous like a no.3 overall should be, but with our history of D-Lineman, i will take a 10 year starter any day who can be effective vs the run and eat up blocks for our pass rushing LB's....

its only the 2nd year in Pioli's era. I know everyone is losing patience with the Vermeil and Herm era's and I think this is where most of your anger is coming from. dont take it out on Pioli, the 2010 class looks like the best we have had in a decade, at least to my eyes...
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

You have how many posts? You have been a Chiefs Crowd Member, how long? You are saying to go some where else! Who the are you! You have no right to say any thing like this! You have not earned that! How about you leave, or try starting over again!

Every team pays players too much..its part of the NFL. Wasn't Matt Stafford the highest paid rookie QB ever? Who cares? It ain't your money, and you don't have to fund towards it if you don't want to.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I have to agree that it in no way has anything to do with the chiefs... But unlike all the BS opinions you have contributed... They have contributed fact... You are ****ing stupid.

I recommend picking up a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". It's awesome, and it will teach you how to interact with a group you are new to without immediately saying a number of them are ignorant, without knowing them.

As far as the drafts go- have a further look back and tell me how many times we've drafted starters in every round. Tell me any team that has.

I don't know how good our current team is, and neither do you.

JB

As I said in another post, we need a TOOLSHED alert.....

Sorry buddy but that's the way footballl goes! Sure they didn't make the best choices in 07 and 08. We're talking about a whole different team now with a new GM and new coaches and this years draft is nothing like 07 and 08. We did great overall. Our rookies are making immediate impacts. Javier Arenas alone will be a stud this year with special teams. There is no guarantee when it comes to draft day. Every team knows it and every fan should know it. GO CHIEFS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast