Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Call By Official..

Default Worst Call By Official..

Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
    Drink of the day: BLOODY MARY, BLOODY TAMPON!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT$ES...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    Thats cool I am respectfully (without name calling) saying I dont care!
    Sounds fair to me. I was just letting you know why it was posted so you wouldn't think olpete was a troll. It is rare we get a respectful fan on here from the opposing team it is nice to hear the opposing point of view. (for me at least)

Thats cool I am respectfully (without name calling) saying I dont care!
    Hey man, no problem - LOSING SUCKS.

Speaking of Favre though, didn't you do some trash talking about how the old guy was gonna be handled? Was it interception record or the Ty Law thing? If Law gave up a touchdown, it would have been a Kodak moment if the receiver had asked him to autograph the ball...

... sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by olpete View Post

Speaking of Favre though, didn't you do some trash talking about how the old guy was gonna be handled? Was it interception record or the Ty Law thing? If Law gave up a touchdown, it would have been a Kodak moment if the receiver had asked him to autograph the ball...

I actually would have wanted to see that!

Law is no good at coverage, why not comic relief?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by olpete View Post

Well I guess on a bright side we did get two INT's off him I figured at least that much. Our problem is we didnt score off them like we should have! There were a couple fumbles we should have had too!
    But yes we did smack bert in the mouth like I figured. He is definately a tough QB. We should have done better. Congrats GB fan.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodReadMyfFavorateColor View Post
    Was the interference call on Woodson in the 2nd half...didn't matter, the world champions didn't need it...VICTORY...TITLE TOWN WINS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOSERs, WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD...THE LITTLE INDIAN GIRLS BEND OVER AND TAKE IT...DON'T GET MAD, THEY JUST WANT TO BLEED OUT OF THERE A$$ THE TEAMS FAVORATE COLOR...BLOOD RED!!
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    NO ONE HAS SCORED MORE THAN 20 PTS..EXCEPT...THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD...THE GREEN BAY PACKERS...........DRINK OF THE DAY...
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH
    Now there's intelligent analysis. :rolleyes:

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    At least that was from an opposing fan, I have seen some of our regular posters post simular, although not quite as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodReadMyfFavorateColor View Post
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
    HAHAAHHHHAHHAH
    LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHHAAHHHAHH
    BLOODY WHATEVER...DRINK IT UP BIT...DRINK IT UP...AHAHHAAHHHAAHHH
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    At least that was from an opposing fan, I have seen some of our regular posters post simular, although not quite as bad.
    That, my friend, is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was a 12 year old that decided he needed to have some fun after the win.

I never did anything like that when I was 12 though...

Because there was no internet to do it with!

j/k...

The guy was either drunk on emotion, or just a true a$$hole.

Either way he has been banned!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well I guess on a bright side we did get two INT's off him I figured at least that much. Our problem is we didnt score off them like we should have! There were a couple fumbles we should have had too!
    But yes we did smack bert in the mouth like I figured. He is definately a tough QB. We should have done better. Congrats GB fan.
    I appreciate the gesture, but all I did was eat and watch!

I think your guys also banged up his left hand. I saw him shaking it and then for a few plays, he kept looking at it and picking at it.

The guy played with a friggin' broken thumb on his throwing hand for most of one season.

But how about some therapy? This should give you a chuckle and you get to see your boy Napoleon Harris smacking Favre:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQxQM7E7OGg"]YouTube - Favre - I thought you hit harder than that.[/ame]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast