Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo News : Grading the NFL draft: Four 'A' teams top report card (SportingNews.com)

Default Yahoo News : Grading the NFL draft: Four 'A' teams top report card (SportingNews.com)

For every honor roll there is a group of teams that didn't advance with its performance. Take a look at the 2009 grade sheet, beginning with four "A" performers and ending with two "F."

More...

22 teams graded out better than us. I'm still going to be positive and beleive in Pioli and Haley. They have to know what they are doing. Although I did take note that the PATS kept rolling along.
    fingers and toes crossed.

What is this crap? Denver gets an A?

Just hours ago the were ragging on them for picking up a back in the first round. I believe it was Moreno from Georgia.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah the experts also did well with their Mocks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    22 teams graded out better than us. I'm still going to be positive and beleive in Pioli and Haley. They have to know what they are doing. Although I did take note that the PATS kept rolling along.
    fingers and toes crossed.
    we were 14th on the list and the Vikes and Cards had the same grade. We'll see how it all unfolds. Pioli did say the "right 53" players. If they can make this team a cohesive unit, anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    we were 14th on the list and the Vikes and Cards had the same grade. We'll see how it all unfolds. Pioli did say the "right 53" players. If they can make this team a cohesive unit, anything is possible.
    Didn't even look at Yahoo's grading as I'd already seen ESPN.coms'. WE were 22nd and we were graded best in the AFC West.

Ahh, ESPN and count chocula's(Mel Kiper) grades eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Ahh, ESPN and count chocula's(Mel Kiper) grades eh?
    Actually McShays

Pay no attention to the pundit behind the curtain

Any expert who grades the Broncos an A- is not worth paying attention to. The Broncos had a worse draft than the Raiders. At least the Raiders drafted to their needs and didn't waste any 2010 picks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast