Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

Default Andy Reid

Just confirmed andy will interview in kc today then fly to arizona to interview there

Not to be a downer here but ESPN is saying Reid is in Airzona

Andy Reid talks to Kansas City Chiefs before Arizona Cardinals -- sources - ESPN

"Before arriving in Arizona on Wednesday night for his interview with the Cardinals, former Eagles coach Andy Reid first interviewed on Wednesday in Philadelphia with Kansas City Chiefs officials, according to league sources."
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Yes to Reid NO to Vick! Why anyone still wants him I'll never know. Did you watch him play this year??
    Yeah and I listened to John gruden call that OL the worst in the NFL on Monday night. Give him an OL and see what happens. They got Nico Foles hurt too for Christs sake.

Reuben Frank ‏@RoobCSN
    Just got a text from Andy Reid, said Chiefs interview went well, was very long. Cards interview might be pushed back to Friday now.
    Retweeted by Arrowhead Pride
    Expand

Howard Eskin is on the local sports radio here giving another update. (from a person in philly)

He purposely missed his flight to AZ because the meeting with KC went so well. He's not sure yet if he will be going to Arizona.

He likes KC, he's thinking about it. Andy Reid told him SD is still in the mix.

Howard Eskin said his gut feeling from talking to Andy Reid is that Arizona's chances are fading and it is probably between SD and KC right now.

more:

Andy Reid really likes the ownership in KC. Respects the Hunt family.

Howard Eskin asked Andy Reid what he will do at QB if he goes to KC. Andy Reid told him "We gotta find a QB." Eskin said "Well, that isn't an easy thing to do." Andy Reid said "Well, they have the first pick."
    Last edited by fairladyZ; 01-02-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Hmmm, Interesting news, thanks for the links.

I've always liked strongly first off Johnson back when he coached the Eagles defense and secondly McNabb who had always been underestimated as an elite quarterback in his days with the Eagles. Thirdly I have also thought highly of Reid but perhaps his success was due more to the prowess of Johnson and McNabb,,, scary thought if we do sign him to our team.

I'm edgy about whomever we pick up as coach this year. I just hope we get the best.

I like Reid think we can go far with his expierences. Plus having an established head coach will keep hot headed players off their high horse and might help with bargaining with our free agents to stay for a little less than they might have for before. Maybe helping our salary cap problem...

Just read this article about Reid and Arizona. An interesting take on Reid, though, especially since we are in a very similar situation as the Cardinals (no QB, history of poor performance).

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...erest-in-reid/
    Last edited by jap1; 01-03-2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Forgot the link

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Howard Eskin is on the local sports radio here giving another update. (from a person in philly)

He purposely missed his flight to AZ because the meeting with KC went so well. He's not sure yet if he will be going to Arizona.

He likes KC, he's thinking about it. Andy Reid told him SD is still in the mix.

Howard Eskin said his gut feeling from talking to Andy Reid is that Arizona's chances are fading and it is probably between SD and KC right now.

more:

Andy Reid really likes the ownership in KC. Respects the Hunt family.

Howard Eskin asked Andy Reid what he will do at QB if he goes to KC. Andy Reid told him "We gotta find a QB." Eskin said "Well, that isn't an easy thing to do." Andy Reid said "Well, they have the first pick."
    heh.

Well - Did Reid fly back to KC in Hunt's plane or not? The fact that we haven't heard something by now tells me that the hire didn't go through.
    SHUT IT

arrowhead pride reported that reids interview lasted 9 hrs
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast