Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shanny may be new HC

Default Shanny may be new HC

Just heard on ESPN.....

WOW!

I wonder if Shanny will bring in his kneecap hunting techniques to our OL??
    SHUT IT

I think we have to realize that Shanahan was HC/GM in Denver and was seated with dealing with both jobs as a whole so it may have lead him to focus solely on his strength as a coach (Offense). I think this would do wonders on the coaching side of things for Mike Shanahan where he can focus solely on the coaching aspect of things.

With Pioli making the personnel decisions and Shanhan offering input and development I think KC is set up for long term success if they can close this deal. Lets not forget that this brings even more CREDIBILITY to the Chiefs orginization as both men share 5 superbowl titles between them which is good to entice free agent interest and rookie development.

Adam Schefter says Mort is Wrong about Shanny to the Chiefs:

Adam Schefter: Chris Mortensen Is Wrong on Chiefs-Shanahan Report - NFL FanHouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmoe View Post

Adam Schefter: Chris Mortensen Is Wrong on Chiefs-Shanahan Report - NFL FanHouse

!! Its a nail-biter!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmoe View Post

What the hell????
    SHUT IT

Looks like we'll see who is the better NFL gossip queen, Mort or Schefter.

Interesting. We'll see who is right. I would prefer a proven winner like Shanahan versus a rookie HC like Haley. I'm still not sure that I can be a fan of Shanahan though. That will be tough for me. I will always be a Chiefs fan though.

Default Shanahan is the way to go not Haley

I want a proven coach. We have already suffered through a project coach Herm. Yes I know he was head coach for the Jets and did such a wonderful job there lol.

Why not have someone who knows our #1 nemesis the donkeys inside and out. Boy, I would love to beat those bums on a regular basis

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Interesting. We'll see who is right. I would prefer a proven winner like Shanahan versus a rookie HC like Haley. I'm still not sure that I can be a fan of Shanahan though. That will be tough for me. I will always be a Chiefs fan though.
    You have to have Faith and Trust in the Almighty Pioli Coach and let Shanny pay the Donkies back for the next few years.

I hope this is true, Shanahan has proven himself and he has won the big one. If Pioli gives Shanahan the right type of players then this team is going to be a dynasty for years to come. I love this news.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast