Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs and Johnson made a deal?

Default Chiefs and Johnson made a deal?

Per ESPN it said they reached deal, and it said he still is suspended 2 weeks, but only loses one week pay.

Thats crap. Why do we have to pay a player that isn't playing.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Per ESPN it said they reached deal, and it said he still is suspended 2 weeks, but only loses one week pay.

Thats crap. Why do we have to pay a player that isn't playing.
    Just so the mess is out of the headlines i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Just so the mess is out of the headlines i suppose.
    I hope thats what it is. I hate to think there going to give the guy yet anther chance.

They will, in grand terms this is a very minor incident and everyone who was saying that Johnson played his last game are sorely mistaken. Johnson will be back.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

If they have him play another down for the Chiefs then chock me up as someone that is losing faith in this new group. I have been faithful to their "idea" of a plan for this team, but I do not see a positive of having him around any longer.

He now falls into the category of someone that does not fit any portion of what they are supposedly trying to accomplish here. I mean, "what does this say?" I think both Hunt and Pioli should consider what it means when he brings into question the coach. It also brings into question the folks that hired said coach. I do not see how they could consider that a good thing.

I just don't get it...

I don't know if LJ will play another down for the Chiefs or not, but I do believe when it's all said and done...this will go down in the history books as being the last season LJ played for the Chiefs. I could be wrong, but hope not...and not because of this one incident. I believe he's become a Cancer to the Chiefs in many ways.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    They will, in grand terms this is a very minor incident and everyone who was saying that Johnson played his last game are sorely mistaken. Johnson will be back.
    While this was a minor incident and i do think that the media has blown it up This is not the first time this has happend. This is a long history. I dont think that haveing LJ on this team does any good.

Yeah to let him have half the money of the 2 weeks suspension seems a bad sign they plan on keeping him the rest of the season. That's too bad. I definitely wish him gone and also (since he wasn't performing productively anyway) was hoping to see us get to use Charles and Smith for some extensive action.

Yesterday while looking at my Chiefs posters I took LJ's down and threw it away. Even if he stays I don't want his poster up anymore. And I agree that whatever happens, he will NOT be a Chief in the 2010 season.

That is the second reason its more annoying if they keep him and let him break the rushing record. He obviously cannot factor into their future plans anyhow.

Yeah I agree Isawa mo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast