Thread: Yahoo News : Pats' Pioli moving closer to GM deal in Kansas City? (Yahoo! Sports)

Default Yahoo News : Pats' Pioli moving closer to GM deal in Kansas City? (Yahoo! Sports)

Discussions between the Kansas City Chiefs and Patriots vice president of player personnel Scott Pioli have...

More...

I like this decision

As part of the search for a general manager, Hunt has stated that he plans to split the job, with Thum handling business matters and the new hire focusing mostly on the football side.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I. like this decision

As part of the search for a general manager, Hunt has stated that he plans to split the job, with Thum handling business matters and the new hire focusing mostly on the football side.
    I like this decision

Caught you! Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Caught you! Double post.
    Yep, my wifes laptop don't respond real well on my folks wireless access point. Glad I could make your day.

Yep, my wifes laptop don't respond real well on my folks wireless access point. Glad I could make your day.
    With all this stress of the events in the world, economy, job loss, and no Chief GM news!!! You got to find a laugh somewhere.