Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

Default TG TO ATLANTA 2nd round

TG just went to atlanta for a second round in 10'

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    While the Falcons dfense isn't the best in the league or anything, it isn't even the worst in their division. They have legitimate playmakers in Abraham, Peterson, and Lofton. They have young guys with promise in Anderson and Houston. And they have the chance to upgrade their other slots in the draft. Their personnel vastly outstrips ours.
    The Falcons D finished 24th/32 on defense last year and was the worst in their division.

But I can understand how losing Michael Boley, Dominic Foxworth and Keith Brooking would make you optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The Falcons have lost their entire defense.
    And you point is????? They had a terrible defense last year. Look where that got them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have done it for the last 6 years and have only been wrong once!! :p
    Even as Rosie as you are can see that last season was a bit different than years past!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Even as Rosie as you are can see that last season was a bit different than years past!
    Yup, but things will get back to normal this year!! :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yup, but things will get back to normal this year!! :p
    I sure hope so but I have a feeling the suck a$$ Faders are going to be a bit better this year than they were last year.

I sure hope so but I have a feeling the suck a$$ Faders are going to be a bit better this year than they were last year.
    They're faster.

Haven't been able to be on here the past few days, my thought on Gonzales are as such. He is the greatest TE to ever play the game, and I've enjoyed watching him play. As far as the Falcons are concerned, I could not care less if they lose every game this year, and I truely believe the Chiefs will be in the playoffs this year, and the falcons will not.

I really can't see the Faders winning a single game this season. They really do suck.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I really can't see the Faders winning a single game this season. They really do suck.
    The thing is, they have a lot of talent on that team. Their OL is above average (especially with Satale and Barnes added). They have a great RB corps. Bey and Walker aren't a terrible couple of starting WRs. And the defense is solid (or better, in the cases of Morrison and Asomugha) to a man. Russel is pretty average, but he isn't the worst starting QB in the league (that honor goes to either Daunte Culpeper or Sage Rosenfels).

They're like the Redskins, another talented team that never goes anywhere. The problem is management and coaching. No one respects the coach because he could be replaced on a whim by the owner. No one respects the owner, because he's nuts. They're running an offense that hasn't worked in a decade. And the players have a vastly inflated sense of their own worth.

They'll win a few games on talent alone, but no more than that.

And now, we have 3 picks early in the next draft already without even moving waters or LJ(both may stay who knows) and next season, Thigpen may be trade bait.....I see Pioli making a lot of moves NEXT draft when he CAN make the right moves...this year he was hurt by the lack of a 2nd rounder...to come out with the 2 best 5 tech monster DE's....who are also great people with connections to starters on out D (Dorsey/Pollard)....thats a plus.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789