Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Complaint Thread.

Default Chiefs Crowd Complaint Thread.

I am sick and tired of the bovine excrement that some times happens in threads, I want it stop!
    So this is your chance to complain in open about things you do not like about the HOME OF THE CHIEFS!
    Things you do not like about the Rules of the Home of the Chiefs! Complain about Mods, what ever you want to piss and moan about, do it here! But you better have a answer to solve the problem. Understand it is a privilege to belong. You have no cost in being a member. Coach owns this site and pays all the bills.
    Post away.

Privilege? Some of us have contributed quite a lot to this site. It cost me plenty. I have booked hotels, game tickets, helped people with flights to and from KC, helped organized tailgate parties. That sh!t wasn't free. No one is doing be any favors by "allowing me" to post on this site.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...but while we are on the complaint topic. I hate when threads get closed for no reason other than people disagreeing. A 40+ page thread got closed for no reason.

Solution...leave the damn thread alone
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I hate this thread...My solution? Remove it.

kidding

I hate Ryfo, remove him

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ...but while we are on the complaint topic. I hate when threads get closed for no reason other than people disagreeing. A 40+ page thread got closed for no reason.

Solution...leave the damn thread alone
    Fine I will open it back up, jerk. Just only if all can agree they are Fans of the Chiefs, and stop the negative bs about members! Argue respectfully everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Fine I will open it back up, jerk. Just only if all can agree they are Fans of the Chiefs, and stop the negative bs about members! Argue respectfully everyone!
    I have not disrespected anyone who did not disrespect me first.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Privilege? Some of us have contributed quite a lot to this site. It cost me plenty. I have booked hotels, game tickets, helped people with flights to and from KC, helped organized tailgate parties. That sh!t wasn't free. No one is doing be any favors by "allowing me" to post on this site.
    Put me to shame why dont you!...lol
    When I came to this site it was all gray colored, it took me about 5 mins to say damn this needs to be RED and Gold so I suggested it needed to be changed and for the 1st time in history I had a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    And you wonder why people talk sideways to each other. That was mature. Monkey see monkey do.

Boy, this thread was a bad idea. Maybe I will close it. :)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast