Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Lions Week 2

Default Chiefs vs Lions Week 2

If anyone is interested, there will be a group of us getting together in Detroit Week 2 for the Chiefs Lions game. Anyone interested in getting together and representin' with us give me a shout!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If anyone is interested, there will be a group of us getting together in Detroit Week 2 for the Chiefs Lions game. Anyone interested in getting together and representin' with us give me a shout!!
    hey there. My friend and i should be going to the game (he's a det fan). we will know for sure when this damn cba is good to go and tickets go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by germaine93 View Post
    hey there. My friend and i should be going to the game (he's a det fan). we will know for sure when this damn cba is good to go and tickets go on sale.
    Tickets are on sale, but im waiting for an agreement before I buy too. We are going with a Det fan too. (nobody is perfect) Shoot me a message if you are interested in hanging out with some fellow Chiefs fans!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I have the want, but not the can do.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I have the want, but not the can do.

I know the feeling.

Tickets are on sale, but im waiting for an agreement before I buy too. We are going with a Det fan too. (nobody is perfect) Shoot me a message if you are interested in hanging out with some fellow Chiefs fans!!
    yeah im sure we would love to. just going to make sure we get tickets 1st. thanks for the invite

I wish I could go, but, you know.

On another note, Im really expecting them to start the season with 2 wins. I think it'd be great motivation for the rest of the season

I already bought my tickets regardless of the CBA. Gotta see how the Chiefs try to work the parking lots this year but I tend to be in my same location.

Everyone is welcome to join me as usual. I do not have room for quest in my car, unless they don't mind being strapped to the tailgate.

I am definately going to that game and would love to meet some fellow Chiefs fans. I will keep an eye out closer to game day. Thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    I am definately going to that game and would love to meet some fellow Chiefs fans. I will keep an eye out closer to game day. Thanks for the invite.

Sweet!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast