Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How's this for a game-line at QB?...

15/21 (71.4%), 168.5 yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs.

Great game for Bob Katt!!!

Eric Manchester had six pancakes on the day! And Omar Rodriguez added five more!

Rich Bedgood got 173.5 yards on 26 carries (6.7 yard avg.)

Casey Russell had 5 catches, for 91 yards (18.2 yard avg.) with two TDs. And a pancake for the heck of it!

Twisting Twister had a pair of tackles, and forced a fumble!

And in the previous game, Rhen Gordon had six tackles, including one for a loss, one QB hurry, and forced a fumble!

Sorry guys. I just like that we finally have some numbers to brag about for a change.

By the way, we are still in talks with several teams about switching leagues. It sure does look good right now.
    Nice to hear some positive results.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Nice to hear some positive results.
    Positive results are good!

Dang we are good in practice games!!! Look at twister 12 tackles, 2 for losses!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How's this for a game-line at QB?...

15/21 (71.4%), 168.5 yards, 3 TDs/0 INTs.

Great game for Bob Katt!!!

Eric Manchester had six pancakes on the day! And Omar Rodriguez added five more!

Rich Bedgood got 173.5 yards on 26 carries (6.7 yard avg.)

Casey Russell had 5 catches, for 91 yards (18.2 yard avg.) with two TDs. And a pancake for the heck of it!

Twisting Twister had a pair of tackles, and forced a fumble!

And in the previous game, Rhen Gordon had six tackles, including one for a loss, one QB hurry, and forced a fumble!

Sorry guys. I just like that we finally have some numbers to brag about for a change.

By the way, we are still in talks with several teams about switching leagues. It sure does look good right now.
    What are you sorry about???

I am stoked to see those stats!!!

Good job with the team guys!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What are you sorry about???

I am stoked to see those stats!!!

Good job with the team guys!
    Thats old news! I talking about todays game!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Thats old news! I talking about todays game!
    My bad!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

12/21, 140 yds, 2/0 TDs/INTs for Bob Katt.

Well we had a close loss today in our last season 2 scrimmage. We're now in the offseason. Hopefully we'll be able to work out a league trade with another team, but if not, the incoming players and the expansion of the game tactics should help a lot.

Chief31 and I will keep all of you up to date on the status of season 3...figure it will start this upcoming weekend or early next week.

Also, joining the management of the team will be Bedgood42 (my cousin) and TexasChiefs. They will be involved in gameplanning and scouting. Exact roles are still being worked out...

Regards,

Rich
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Well we had a close loss today in our last season 2 scrimmage. We're now in the offseason. Hopefully we'll be able to work out a league trade with another team, but if not, the incoming players and the expansion of the game tactics should help a lot.

Chief31 and I will keep all of you up to date on the status of season 3...figure it will start this upcoming weekend or early next week.

Also, joining the management of the team will be Bedgood42 (my cousin) and TexasChiefs. They will be involved in gameplanning and scouting. Exact roles are still being worked out...

Regards,

Rich
    Sounds good, just let me know what you want twister to work on. Right now he is training on confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

Regards,

Rich
    Is this a typo?

I thought it was texaschief (without the s)

Give respect where respect is due, dude.