Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D Bowe on his way out?

Default D Bowe on his way out?

Ok, I am friends with D Bowe on face book...I normally don't follow what other people do but this caught my eye which was at the top of the page. I don't really know what to think of it..

Dwayne Bowe in ATL in a million Dollar meeting with my agent and $ man..
    Just makes me wonder.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    He's not as bad as some of the others. (Brandon Marshall)
    Yeah, I just have a sore spot for Chad because of his direct insults towards the Chiefs in 2003...the week they were to play us, and broke our undefeated streak.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yeah, I just have a sore spot for Chad because of his direct insults towards the Chiefs in 2003...the week they were to play us, and broke our undefeated streak.
    That may be true, but Chad usually can back his talk up (unfortunately as he did against the Chiefs). I personally like Chad. His harmless antics, I feel, are great for the league and he is very giving to the rest of the world. Most people don't like him b/c he's ****y. In my opinion, his charitable actions make him one of the classiest players in the league.

D-Bowe: TE speed. poor route running. below average hands. not very productive.

Not sure what he could be endorsing...maybe some lotion or something that makes your hands slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by wubfree View Post
    D-Bowe: TE speed. poor route running. below average hands. not very productive.

Not sure what he could be endorsing...maybe some lotion or something that makes your hands slippery.

Thats funny and I even like Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post

Thats funny and I even like Bo.
    I think if Bowe works hard he'll be alright.

Chiefs could use a good rookie receiver though!

ATLANTA EQUALS COCA COLA Probably

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    That may be true, but Chad usually can back his talk up (unfortunately as he did against the Chiefs). I personally like Chad. His harmless antics, I feel, are great for the league and he is very giving to the rest of the world. Most people don't like him b/c he's ****y. In my opinion, his charitable actions make him one of the classiest players in the league.
    Oh, no doubt I'm wrongly be-grudging him 6 yrs later, & being a bit narrowminded. I've heard some say he's not as bad as he once was when younger. He bashed the Chiefs pretty hard back then, and if memory is correct, took it to a personal level with insulting one or more of the Chiefs directly. I know his bashing left a lasting negative impression on me...though it is wrong of me to not let go of that impression.

I don't have a justified reason, but I do have a lame excuse...I'm a Leo born on the cusp of Virgo...which equals traits of both, including a personality of being passionately loyal, and as a result sometimes I tend not to forget those who bash my Chiefs in any way, hahahaha.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-19-2010 at 02:22 PM.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Oh, no doubt I'm wrongly be-grudging him 6 yrs later, & being a bit narrowminded. I've heard some say he's not as bad as he once was when younger. He bashed the Chiefs pretty hard back then, and if memory is correct, took it to a personal level with insulting one or more of the Chiefs directly. I know his bashing left a lasting negative impression on me...though it is wrong of me to not let go of that impression.

I don't have a justified reason, but I do have a lame excuse...I'm a Leo born on the cusp of Virgo...which equals traits of both, including a personality of being passionately loyal, and as a result sometimes I tend not to forget those who bash my Chiefs in any way, hahahaha.
    Oh I understand totally. Chad has his lovers and his haters, there really is no middle ground when it comes to him. I secretly wish that Bowe was as good as him though and had a similar attitude. I feel that Chad's attitude motivates the guys around him. There was a point in time when he wasn't happy about being on the Bengals, which I wouldn't welcome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Oh I understand totally. Chad has his lovers and his haters, there really is no middle ground when it comes to him. I secretly wish that Bowe was as good as him though and had a similar attitude. I feel that Chad's attitude motivates the guys around him. There was a point in time when he wasn't happy about being on the Bengals, which I wouldn't welcome though.
    Well, since Bowe is an admirer and fan of Chad, maybe that will indeed influence Bowe positively, and the Chiefs will benefit as a result.

Yeah, I remember that about Chad too, when he wasn't happy as a Bengal, which likely also influenced my negative opinion of him at the time. I sway with thinking that type of controversy belongs between the players, staff, & management, rather than on camera. That was one of my issues with LJ...speaking out negatively about his team, coaches, etc..

I love Ocho. aside from Shaq, i think he is probably the funniest athlete in sports...

I remember him calling the broken 9-0 streak from 2003... hated him back then, but he is a man of his words :) gotta respect that, and his game is awesome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast