Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should we look for tonight?

Default What should we look for tonight?

I say a good drive by the first team offense.

Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzy battle.

The defensive line depth...

What do you think we should be looking out for tonight?

I want to see a QB who looks comfortable in the pocket. I don't care who it is.

No F@#KIN' injury casualties. Get out of this preseason with all bodies intact.

Will watch the 2012 draftees closely, as well as Jon Baldwin.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 08-10-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    No F@#KIN' injury casualties. Get out of this preseason with all bodies intact.

Will watch the 2012 draftees closely, as well as Jon Baldwin.
    I'm really excited to see the chemistry between Baldwin and Cassel. Hopefully Baldwin just lights it on fire tonight!

Defense wise, I want to see if Poe's that far behind that they have to hype up someone else or if Toribio really is killing it.

Overall I want to see how the ACL crew is doing and most importantly as you said, no injuries!!!

Jamaal Charles take a hit and bounce back up

Hillis show the power we have been lacking

Cassel move through progressions

First team defense look stout

Second teams look like legit back ups

A win

I want t
    o see the new offensive scheme

the offense to look efficient
    the defense to stuff the run
    watch the rook's to see who looks ready
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

We need a win!!!!!!!!! We need wins for the players and fans.!!!!¡ a loss and I'm peeved1!!!!

One thing I have always looked for in a preseaon game is juding how the team comes out prepared. If they are sloppy, and standing around watching things happen around them instead of playing with some energy. Then the team is not ready and the game it is too fast for them and things snow ball from there.

If they are flying around and just making mistakes due to rust, then we know that they are confident and they have less to work on to prepare for Week one.

Doing tons of motions, and blitzes are false advertisements. I don't care to see the Real Offense.

Winning or losing in pre-season is over rated but how they play on the field matters. If the starters are look like back ups there is problems. If the Starters make Arizona look like Back up and our back ups looks like they can compete as a starter. Then expectations will be increased.

I have not seen a complete pre-season since Vermeil where I felt like our starters were ready for Week one. And they never won a game or won only one once the starters played most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    One thing I have always looked for in a preseaon game is juding how the team comes out prepared. If they are sloppy, and standing around watching things happen around them instead of playing with some energy. Then the team is not ready and the game it is too fast for them and things snow ball from there.

If they are flying around and just making mistakes due to rust, then we know that they are confident and they have less to work on to prepare for Week one.

Doing tons of motions, and blitzes are false advertisements. I don't care to see the Real Offense.

Winning or losing in pre-season is over rated but how they play on the field matters. If the starters are look like back ups there is problems. If the Starters make Arizona look like Back up and our back ups looks like they can compete as a starter. Then expectations will be increased.

I have not seen a complete pre-season since Vermeil where I felt like our starters were ready for Week one. And they never won a game or won only one once the starters played most of the game.
    You are absolutely right on! Every year a bad preseason has lead to a bad start in the season. You see good teams coming out firing and we need to do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast