Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cheifs laid down?

Default cheifs laid down?

from the moment the chiefs vs broncos was over i felt that the chargers game was not ours to win. then cassel was announced out and i threw up alittle bit. god i hate croyle. Anyways i felt all week that were just not motivated to go to san diego and play full hearted. It kinda felt like a week off to me. Which looking at it and Todd Haleys reaction to the game could be how the chiefs felt. Thomas Jones our work horse had 3 carries. Our offensive play calling was blah (about as bad as these damn reffs). It just seemed like with a 2 game lead in the division we decided to play vanilla then let our play do our talking these final three games. Not the way I'd wanna start the final quarter at the same time. Now cassels rested. thomas jones rested. people are gonna stop talking about bowe. I wasn't to upset with our ds play in that game except on third down. I mean look what they had forward to watching when they gave the ball back to the offense?? I'm excited for this week against the rams i feel like it was plained to lay down to the chargless and let everyone forget about us alittle. Thats what we had goin for us no one talked about us. Cool down the talk about cassel our rushing attack passing attack and then catch fire the final three weeks. Brillant or just me drinking to much kolaid. What yall think

good day chief fans
    Last edited by jacko58; 12-14-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: my spelling suckskckckcsss

I agree 100% with Tornado!

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan1982 View Post
    Get over it ppl! We are 8-5! Dont be one of those ppl that praise only when things are good, then go polar opposite to hating on some great coaches just because we got our butts kicked to one of the best offenses in the NFL!

We were not going to win that game in San Diego...with this team. We are still suppose to be in the rebuilding stage. Next year was suppose to be our big year...not this year...yet, it is turning out that we could make the playoffs this year!

Stop hating on the coaches and the team! We were not meant to win that game. We are gonna make the playoffs still. All is good! SMILE!!! Sunday is on the way. Rams are in trouble! 49ers are still planning on winning their division and their victory over the Chargers is going to help their cause!
    This is not one of those games you can let go because we have a winning record. We had less than 70 yards of total offense, that is pathetic and should never happen!

As far as "not" going to win the game in san diego. Any team can win on any given day! That's why they play the game. We are in first place in the division, we had already beat the chargers, and we could have done it! A true chiefs fan would never say what you just said! Give me a break!

Who else would you blame for a horrilbe game plan? Our team had more punts than first downs! It was the coaches fault, that is their job, they get paid millions to have their team ready every single game! Our team was uninspired, and played like a group of cheerleaders, and it starts with the coaches!
    You can't just let go of the worst performance in Chiefs history!

Now that I got that out of the way, GO CHIEFS! Kill the Rams!

no matter what they have to put this disaster behind em now and take care of business these last 3 games.

maybe we can get some help from the 49er's tonite???

I was hoping we could win and let Croyle play vs Rams. but..........

I just love it when a well concevied plan goes ta He** in a hand basket

Cassel is working out now. so maybe....a new hand basket????
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    no matter what they have to put this disaster behind em now and take care of business these last 3 games.

maybe we can get some help from the 49er's tonite???

I was hoping we could win and let Croyle play vs Rams. but..........

I just love it when a well concevied plan goes ta He** in a hand basket

Cassel is working out now. so maybe....a new hand basket????
    Cassel will play. My friends brother works security near the stadium and he heard if from a waterboy who was eating at Taco Bell. He will play.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...and Chiefs is misspelled in the title of this thread.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Cassel will play. My friends brother works security near the stadium and he heard if from a waterboy who was eating at Taco Bell. He will play.
    some good news we can use
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    some good news we can use
    I could tell you my real source, but then I'd have to "silence" you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I could tell you my real source, but then I'd have to "silence" you!!
    ok achmed

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I do not buy into that, if that is the case, it would not matter who was QB, we would have loss anyway. I do believe, they changed the plan to a more conservative play calling. When instead they should have gone with new game plan, and more play action pass first, then run. We should have come out passing first. That may have caused more of a change to the dolts thinking. Instead we came out running, and running, and running. Then punting. They did not change the game plan, they just restricted it more. They should have changed the game plan.
    IMO Todd Haley has "out smarted" himself on game planning or play calling during the season like going for it on 4th and 1 and not running the ball when Oakland wasnt able to stop us. I think the reason why Haley didn't want to change the game plan so much was because he didn't want to get crushed by the media talking about how he outsmarted himself again and again, but I mean its easy for all of us to say he should passed more after watching the game but I mean if he would of thrown the ball a lot and Brodie threw a couple INTs I think we would be sitting here saying we have the number 1 rushing offense why wernt we running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    IMO Todd Haley has "out smarted" himself on game planning or play calling during the season like going for it on 4th and 1 and not running the ball when Oakland wasnt able to stop us. I think the reason why Haley didn't want to change the game plan so much was because he didn't want to get crushed by the media talking about how he outsmarted himself again and again, but I mean its easy for all of us to say he should passed more after watching the game but I mean if he would of thrown the ball a lot and Brodie threw a couple INTs I think we would be sitting here saying we have the number 1 rushing offense why wernt we running the ball.
    I remember at one point, an announcer asked why "they weren't throwing on first down then Brodie dropped back and took a 12 yard sack. Thats why the other commentator said. By that point in the game I kinda had to laugh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast