Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: herm is staying

Default herm is staying

i hate this ****ing team do one thing good then **** it up the next day trust me i have a inside guy

please tell me you're just getting an early jump on an april fools joke!!!!

i wish i was

I hope you mean we're retaining him as a coordinater, or even better a DB coach.

Wishful thinking, but for how terrible this season has been, the offseason has been great. First Snyder at KSU, now Pioli, lets hope for a perfect 3!

well, i did hear right before we hired herm that we would indeed hire herm but as an interim untill cower became available. if what you say is true, i will hold onto this belief to help me endure one more season of dissapointmnets under HE

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    i hate this ****ing team do one thing good then **** it up the next day trust me i have a inside guy
    This means nothing without a link to some kind of source. I have heard that it IS a possibility..but not for sure.
    Source: Herm Edwards not ruled out as Kansas City Chiefs coach yet - ESPN

Please post a link...don't start rumors.

rumors are the best part of the offseason! without them we would be so bored~

That being said, I can imagine that this is true in the capacity that 'your inside guy' told you so.
    Last edited by hometeam; 01-14-2009 at 03:53 PM.

So glad to hear you hate them. There are 31 other to cheer for and I am sure you can claim to have an "inside guy" there too.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    well, i did hear right before we hired herm that we would indeed hire herm but as an interim untill cower became available. if what you say is true, i will hold onto this belief to help me endure one more season of dissapointmnets under HE
    I think you were trying to be funny, but I kind of think what you said might be more accurate than you realize. Think of the coaches that may be looking for jobs next year...Cowher, Shanahan, Schottenheimer, Parcells, Dungy. I wouldn't be surprised if three of those guys come back to coaching in 2010, but none of them will be coaching in 2009. Why fire Herm this year when we can go after one of those 5 if we wait one more year?
    Last edited by wildcat; 01-14-2009 at 04:43 PM.

this guys full of crap...theres no way he has a "Inside Source" considering its really piolis choice and hes yet to even get to KC.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast