Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Chiefs Tickets

Default Free Chiefs Tickets

I have two tickets to the Chiefs vs bengals game this weekend that I am giving away. Please send me a PM if you are interested. My only requirement is that the winner of these tickets is NOT allowed to wear black!

I agree. Clearly they wore black and still showed up so they are chearing the team on, but trying to make a point that this is not fair for such a loyal fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    In my opinion, the blackout and additional banners that group is flying is not only more bad press of the Chiefs fan base, it's also driving a wedge between the players and the fans.

To each his own, but I'm not a fan.
    It is a bad deal. You would think management at this point would actually do something. I imagine the fact that you cant "give away" chief tickets is the best way to understand the severe lack of hope. and i hope change comes soon!

So how much did you end up paying the person to take these tickets off your hands, Coach?

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Richards View Post
    It is a bad deal. You would think management at this point would actually do something. I imagine the fact that you cant "give away" chief tickets is the best way to understand the severe lack of hope. and i hope change comes soon!
    I had tickets offered to me for $9 a piece, I refused. Then had tickets offered to me for free, refused.

I refuse to waste time and my money ($27 to park) that I can spend doing something constructive for a team that isn't in the slightest competitive. If you want to say I'm not a fan because I'm not willing to put up with junk play on the field then so be it. Had I gone to the game though I would have been wearing black.

I saw a lot of people wearing White Shirts... I think there may have been an anti-black rally that was trying to take place but I never saw anything about it.

That being said, as an old season ticket holder, as the weather gets colder you do tend to start seeing more black. A lot of people don't buy Chiefs Winter coats, and even then a lot of Winter Coats are Black even when they are Chiefs related. There really isn't a good Winter coat made for the Chiefs unless it is a Starters coat.

That being said it was a nice day yesterday and many could have wore a long sleeve shirt with no concerns of being cold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12