Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 610 Sports reporting that Pioli attending hiring meetings.

Default 610 Sports reporting that Pioli attending hiring meetings.

This irks me to no end.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Lmao, wouldn't be as big a deal if Pioli wasn't such an idiot. I'd just hate for Pioli to screw up our chance of a good coach by being involved. It seems at this point were the laughing stock of the nfl, and in big part because Pioli is still employed.
    That is the whole point I was trying to bring up of Pioli attending these meetings. He should've already been fired.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If Reid is hired the only thing I don't want is for Vick to come with him. I don't want Vick at all I think VIck is now a backup at best
    Agreed, I def don't want Vick either. Im sure Andy knows what kind of person/player he really is. May as well keep Cassel if we're gonna get Vick they can compete for most turnovers.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

I bet if we were to get a good coach it would make the players that might want out (Albert/Bowe) think harder about staying.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

I think bowe would be a great number 2 wr. I want a faster wr for a deep threat and who can creat separation. I dont think bowe is worth a top 6 contract. Id say top 8 to 10 contract but i think he wants a bigger check. Which i dont blame him if we want him to keep plwying on a loosing team cuz then i would charge more then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Perhaps he can play the role of "stapler boy" for said contracts.

Naah, Clark has Daboll doing that right now. Pioli is there to fetch everyone some coffee every now and then.

I hear where matthewschiefs is coming from; If anything Pioli was good about getting people signed before training camp, with the exception of Bowe. Clark is probably thinking "Hey the guy is still under contract...Better make use of him while I can." Just sayin'. It doesn't make Pioli any less responsible for taking a 2-14 team and turning them into a 2-14 team (again).

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    Lmao, wouldn't be as big a deal if Pioli wasn't such an idiot. I'd just hate for Pioli to screw up our chance of a good coach by being involved. It seems at this point were the laughing stock of the nfl, and in big part because Pioli is still employed.

Nearly every national sports show i've watched the few weeks when the Chiefs are mentioned at least one person on the show starts chuckling. Chaps my A$$ but i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    That is the whole point I was trying to bring up of Pioli attending these meetings. He should've already been fired.
    Clark has little idea how this team has been ran, in that if a potential head coach is asking deep questions, the only person that is going to be able to answer them is the director of football operations.

Pioli is important right now whether he stays or goes. It's him or crickets when answering questions.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Clark has little idea how this team has been ran, in that if a potential head coach is asking deep questions, the only person that is going to be able to answer them is the director of football operations.

Pioli is important right now whether he stays or goes. It's him or crickets when answering questions.
    I can tell you how the team was ran - poorly.
    I really don't see why Pioli would be needed to answer questions.
    SHUT IT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123