Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Homefield Advantage Stadiums from NFL Network.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Top 5 Homefield Advantage Stadiums from NFL Network.

The NFL Network just had Top 10 Biggest Homefield Advantage.

Chiefs #5 said they would have been #1 but they have only won 1 playoff game there ever.

Raiders #4
    Partially because of Oaklands 14-3 Post Season Record

Baltimore #3 (Colts)

Denver Mile High #2 Before they rebuilt it.

Lambaugh Field Green Bay #1

Interesting how 3 of the top 5 are in the AFC West.

Dude, my dad was at Lambaugh last week. He said it wasn't even close to what a Chiefs game is like. We are far louder than most teams. How does winning a playoff matter?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Dude, my dad was at Lambaugh last week. He said it wasn't even close to what a Chiefs game is like. We are far louder than most teams. How does winning a playoff matter?
    I am just reprinting what they said, I personally think Arrowhead is the biggest Homefield Advantage anywhere, and they even said it is the loudest and the Chiefs have the best home record since 1990.

I totally dont agree with the list but I wasnt going to change what they said.

I remember when the Monday Night Football crew was in Kansas City talking about how Kansas City and Green By had the loudest stadiums in the NFL. The Arrowhead crowd was always mentioned in pre game interviews with opposing players. With a six to seven win season this could come back in a hurry. Just think about it, if the Chiefs finished with seven wins this year, how excited would Kansas City be to see what Pioli and Co would be doing in the off-season? The mystique could come back in a hurry!

Soon after that top 10 they have the 10 most snakebitten teams of all time and the Chiefs come in at number 9. Talk about the Marty years and the Dick Vermiel years and how the teams that got beat were often much better then the teams that beat them.

Also mentioned the LONG LONG draught since a Super Bowl appearance.

Speaking of home field advantages... I just heard on 610 sports radio this morning that the game wouldn't be in blackout. It won't matter since I'll be at the game but I'm curious if anyone knows if they have an actual sell out or if it'll be like last year where they had the game on (because of a sell out) but half of the seats or more didn't have butts in them?

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

The actual games at Lambue(stupid spelling)is very boring...but walking around the stadium is really cool

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    [COLOR=black]I remember when the Monday Night Football crew was in Kansas City

Wow, there is a blast from the past!! I can't even remember the last time KC was on Monday Night Football.
    It is sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    Wow, there is a blast from the past!! I can't even remember the last time KC was on Monday Night Football.
    It is sad....
    It's complete BS that this team has not had a primetime game in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It's complete BS that this team has not had a primetime game in 2 years.
    Sure it hasn't been longer?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast