Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some more of those classy Raiders fans... Can't take losing to the Chiefs!

Default Some more of those classy Raiders fans... Can't take losing to the Chiefs!

Shootings occur in parking lots before, after Raiders game
    By Harry Harris and Kristin Bender
    MediaNews
    Article Launched: 10/22/2007 05:21:13 AM PDT

Four football fans tailgating Saturday night outside a Oakland Coliseum parking lot in preparation for Sunday's sold-out Raiders game were shot by suspected gang members who mistook them for rivals, police said. All the victims, including two brothers, were taken to local hospitals and are expected to recover, police said. Police said at least a dozen rounds were fired at the victims, who were all hit with bullets several times.
    In an unrelated incident Sunday, a man was shot in the upper thigh or groin area after the Raiders game, police said. The shooting happened in the 66th Avenue parking lot about 4:30 p.m., police said.
    After a brief foot chase, police detained the shooter and recovered the gun, said Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson. Detailed information regarding the shooting was not available late Sunday.
    The victims in Saturday night's shooting - whose names were not released - include two brothers, 23 and 17, both from Oakland, a 24-year-old Alamo man and a 23-year-old San Leandro man, police said.
    The shooting happened at 10:25 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Hegenberger Road near Baldwin Street. That area is a back entrance into Coliseum parking lots, and Oakland Raiders fans are known to park vehicles there and party in the days leading up to a home game.
    The Raiders played the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
    Officer Jason Andersen said the four victims are not thought to be gang members. They were part of a larger group involved in a tailgate party, he said. "We were just kicking back," the 23-year-old Oakland man told police. "We always hang out (here) for Raiders games."
    Police said there may have been an event going on at a nearby event hall that attracted members of an Oakland street gang. There was no answer at the hall Sunday.
    Witnesses told police that several vehicles drove into the area where the shooting took place and stopped. Several men got out of one of the vehicles, yelled out a "gang name," and at least one man, and possibly others, began shooting at the tailgaters, Andersen said.
    The suspects then fled in the vehicles, and witnesses did not get a description of the shooter or shooters or the vehicle.
    Police said those shot had non-life-threatening injuries. The Alamo man was driven by friends to an Oakland hospital; ambulances took the other three victims to another local hospital.
    Police and Crime Stoppers of Oakland are offering up to $20,000 in reward money for information leading to the arrest of the suspects. Anyone with information should call police (925) 238-3426 or Crime Stoppers at (925) 238-6946.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_7248021

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You ended the quote prematurely. This is the rest of it...

That nullifies the anarchy theory. There would still be law.

Seriously, the cold weather is a very real factor. Look at the most violent places on Earth. Right near the equator. Albeit, that isn't the only reason. Canadians don't have as much racial integration either. The population isn't as dense. The wealth isn't so unevenly distributed. The list would be very long.

And the primary reason for the "right to bear arms" was to ensure that the people would always be able to overthrow the government, if it were to come to that.

Anyway...Goodnight.
    True my bad 31
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but I think that there is a reason the the US has higher murder rates in some cities that Canada has in the entire country. Somewhere along the way safety and guns became synonymous and I personally think that they do more harm than good. IMHO

Time for bed now!! Nite Crowd
    You just posted a little bit ago that you were on your 4th beer?

And you are going to bed?

Lightweight!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You just posted a little bit ago that you were on your 4th beer?

And you are going to bed?

Lightweight!

hahaha he had more than 4 this morning friend, believe me. lol

canada said he would go to bed while drinking and was still on for 2 hours more. lol

don't ever doubt canada and his drinkin ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    hahaha he had more than 4 this morning friend, believe me. lol

canada said he would go to bed while drinking and was still on for 2 hours more. lol

don't ever doubt canada and his drinkin ways.
    My bad... I spent about an hour and half collecting pictures of crows, and reading that old a$$ thread from 2006...

Way to go Canada!

My bad... I spent about an hour and half collecting pictures of crows, and reading that old a$$ thread from 2006...

Way to go Canada!

hahahahahaha....... you must have a lot of em huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hahahahaha....still haven't sept!! I'm out!! :P
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

hahahahaha....still haven't sept!! I'm out!! :P
    Out of beer???

Better go and spend $42!

Out of beer???

Better go and spend $42!

Just did...good thing I am gonna get $4.80 back tomorrow!! I am pretty hammered already and my ride is gonna be here in 15 mins!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Just did...good thing I am gonna get $4.80 back tomorrow!! I am pretty hammered already and my ride is gonna be here in 15 mins!!
    hahaha where are you headed in your state?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    hahaha where are you headed in your state?
    Canada's state?

That is a state of insanity!

Or drunkeness as you have pointed out!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast