Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beer

Default Beer

We can only beat up Herm and CP for so long, then it just gets a little boring. I saw a rant :0) by Canada which included an "American Beer is Pi$$" reference. Which, if we're talking about the mass produced beers is exactly accurate. Luckily, we have better choices now. Goose Island, a new one I found called Racer 5. Michigan Bell's has some great choices. Let's chat a bit about our second (maybe first) past time.... Beer. What do you guys like? Any home brewers out there? I like IPA's and brew my own. I do like Labbatts (sorry about the spelling Canada), but the import suks. It's better when you get it north of the line. F Herm, let's drink together as frustrated fans and know that it will be better! Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    We can only beat up Herm and CP for so long, then it just gets a little boring. I saw a rant :0) by Canada which included an "American Beer is Pi$$" reference. Which, if we're talking about the mass produced beers is exactly accurate. Luckily, we have better choices now. Goose Island, a new one I found called Racer 5. Michigan Bell's has some great choices. Let's chat a bit about our second (maybe first) past time.... Beer. What do you guys like? Any home brewers out there? I like IPA's and brew my own. I do like Labbatts (sorry about the spelling Canada), but the import suks. It's better when you get it north of the line. F Herm, let's drink together as frustrated fans and know that it will be better! Thoughts?
    I like beer!! I agree with you about the mass production beer. It is the same here with Molson Canadian and Labatts Blue. I like Bud brewed in Canada as well as Moosehead and Alexander Keiths. I am also beg fan of MGD when I am in the US. But at the end of the day, if it's cold, wet and tastes like beer...
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

...oh and F@$k Herm and CP
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Hey, I am from the states and I do not liek the mass produced piss water that is brewed here. When I was in KC with teh Crowd for home opener and everyone was drinking Budweiser, I realized just how much I hate that beer.

There is some good stuff out there though, and it all depends on just how hard you like your beer. I personally love most of the stuff Stone Brew brings out, as well as Sierra Nevada and Samuel Adams. I can drink some MGD too, but the rest of it... leave it on the shelf.

Canada, have you ever tried to brew your own, or is that even legal in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hey, I am from the states and I do not liek the mass produced piss water that is brewed here. When I was in KC with teh Crowd for home opener and everyone was drinking Budweiser, I realized just how much I hate that beer.

There is some good stuff out there though, and it all depends on just how hard you like your beer. I personally love most of the stuff Stone Brew brings out, as well as Sierra Nevada and Samuel Adams. I can drink some MGD too, but the rest of it... leave it on the shelf.

Question:
    Can micro-brew Belgian EVER have too much sweet, cloudy, thick and swirly yeast settled at the bottom, and just waiting for agitation?
    Answer:
    No. Not in a 1,000 Pharaohs lifetimes.

Rouge Mo' Ale, and Blue Moon; Goooooood Drinkin'.
    And Free State Ironman Stout; Liquid Valium.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

TBH, I drink Bud, although when I ant a nice import I drink Warstiener. They make it in a dark and a light. I reccomend the dark. Although I dont normally drink the imports since they are usually 7-10$ a 6 pack. Yes, im cheap!

Beer is awesome. Blvd Pale Ale, Moosehead, Bud my faves. I gotta tap a kidney...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

We do but I am lazy. I don't brew my own beer or grow my own weed. Too much work!!

Beer.
    SHUT IT

If you like IPA's, try O'fallon's 5-day IPA. It's a small brewery over near St. Louis but they are stocked around the midwest. Their biggest seller is their Smoked Porter, which is really thick creamy and tastes like canadian bacon. Sounds weird but it's really good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast