View Poll Results: Ryan???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 27.78%
  • No

13 72.22%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Default The Official "It has to be done!" thread.

Brodie is not able to fulfill his duties at QB.

Should we get Ryan if he's available?

No more talk about Jake Long, he's gone.

Someone make this thread a poll.

It's time to start thinking about Ryan.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Exclamation Bad draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yeah!!! And to think... those stupid Colts gave their young QB another chance after stinking up the field for his first season as a starter!! Ha,ha!! 3-13, with 28 ints? What were they thinking?!?!?

What we need to do is draft someone else who we can rag on for not being able to perform without an offensive line! That way we can belly-ache for years to come! Wooo-hooo!!

Where the he77 is that "sarcasm" sign?
    AND to think gene pool/ attitude/size/just sheer presence/ which Brodie has none had nothing to do with it. You can allways see it-Elway/Favre- that guy who does not seem to go away which i wish Croyle would.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Brodie is not able to fulfill his duties at QB.

Should we get Ryan if he's available?

No more talk about Jake Long, he's gone.

Someone make this thread a poll.

It's time to start thinking about Ryan.
    Come on HH! Do you really think Ryan is the answer to our offensive woes? If we can't protect the QB it doesn't matter who we have at that position. Currently, Croyle is not our problem on the offense. The O-line is! If Long isn't available then we get somebody else, simple as that. I have never been a fan of drafting the best player on the board at the expense of filling a need. Let's not have a knee jerk reaction on rumors of what might happen and wait till the actual draft before we pass any judgements.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I have still seen some drafts that have J Long available at #5. I think a big part of it depends on what Miami does with the #1 pick!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have still seen some drafts that have J Long available at #5. I think a big part of it depends on what Miami does with the #1 pick!
    True, but I still have a hard time believing that he will last on the board that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    True, but I still have a hard time believing that he will last on the board that long.
    Just remember, all the teams drafting early have made a lot of mistakes to get to this point. Maybe they will screw up again and leave us Long!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yeah!!! And to think... those stupid Colts gave their young QB another chance after stinking up the field for his first season as a starter!! Ha,ha!! 3-13, with 28 ints? What were they thinking?!?!?

What we need to do is draft someone else who we can rag on for not being able to perform without an offensive line! That way we can belly-ache for years to come! Wooo-hooo!!

Where the he77 is that "sarcasm" sign?
    I just put this thread out there so it can be discussed.

With Herm at the helm we just might end up drafting the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    AND to think gene pool/ attitude/size/just sheer presence/ which Brodie has none had nothing to do with it. You can allways see it-Elway/Favre- that guy who does not seem to go away which i wish Croyle would.
    You can't tell if he's the future or not yet, he hasn't had a chance to learn an NFL offense yet (even thought he is screwed because Herm is in charge of it).

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Come on HH! Do you really think Ryan is the answer to our offensive woes? If we can't protect the QB it doesn't matter who we have at that position. Currently, Croyle is not our problem on the offense. The O-line is! If Long isn't available then we get somebody else, simple as that. I have never been a fan of drafting the best player on the board at the expense of filling a need. Let's not have a knee jerk reaction on rumors of what might happen and wait till the actual draft before we pass any judgements.
    I doubt that Ryan is the answer to our offense, but we have a very good possibility of drafting the guy!

Just remember, all the teams drafting early have made a lot of mistakes to get to this point. Maybe they will screw up again and leave us Long!!
    Yep!

Let's hope they are as inept as the Chiefs management!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

If we do take him, (Ryan) then I will be awefully salty, but I will hope that it all works out somehow.

Yeah, but I look for Herm and Carl to make picks that will leave us short.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, but I look for Herm and Carl to make picks that will leave us short.
    We are drafting HH?? :p

We are drafting HH?? :p
    ...Aquatic Engineer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast