Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So many injuries ...

Default So many injuries ...

Has anyone noticed that the Chiefs seem to suffer a lot of injuries to major starters. Maybe it is because it is the only team I follow with a microscope, but look at who has missed a significant part of a game this year becasue of injuries: Croylex2, DJ, D. Edwards, P. Surtain, B. Albert, Kolby, Flowers, etc

I know there are more, but I dont feel like thinking (too much and pain from the 4th qtr defensive shutdown). We really seem to suffer when our first stringers go down.

Maybe we need to look into replacing the Strength & Conditioning/Physical Therapy/Medical Staff. Its their job to keep these guys on the field and in good shape.

Or maybe our 2nd string is just that much worse than other teams that the dropoff is more noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the Chiefs seem to suffer a lot of injuries to major starters. Maybe it is because it is the only team I follow with a microscope, but look at who has missed a significant part of a game this year becasue of injuries: Croylex2, DJ, D. Edwards, P. Surtain, B. Albert, Kolby, Flowers, etc

I know there are more, but I dont feel like thinking (too much and pain from the 4th qtr defensive shutdown). We really seem to suffer when our first stringers go down.

Maybe we need to look into replacing the Strength & Conditioning/Physical Therapy/Medical Staff. Its their job to keep these guys on the field and in good shape.

Or maybe our 2nd string is just that much worse than other teams that the dropoff is more noticeable.
    I think it's the same for most teams. The Colts and Jags (to name the top two off of my head) have both had it a whole lot worse than us.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i know hermmie goes and always has,gone through QB`S like water.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Injuries are unfortunate, and it seems we've had our share. You can't blame it on that, thats abusrd. These are paid professionals, get over it and move on. We are now 1-7, we, as a team, can not play conservativelly regardless of the time left in the game. What is there to lose? The fact that Herm can not understand this blows my mind, and I look forward to Texax Chiefs citing that injuries is no way to define a coach's perfomance, which is complete horse sh*t.

This is the kind of game HErm likes, because we had a chance and that's all we can ask for.

Kolby Smith's out for the season. Just great. Wait until Charles tries to run 25 times next game and blows out his ACL.

Yeah, its a bum situation now that we don't have any real rb's who can "gut it." Charles and the micro-Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Kolby Smith's out for the season. Just great. Wait until Charles tries to run 25 times next game and blows out his ACL.
    what are you trying to jynx us always negative

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what are you trying to jynx us always negative
    I just watched our coach piss away our best efforts against the Bucs. I'm watching our starters drop like flies. We're about to overuse our 3rd down back and run him into the ground, just like Herm runs every fulltime back into the ground.

How exactly could my jinx make anything worse?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I just watched our coach piss away our best efforts against the Bucs. I'm watching our starters drop like flies. We're about to overuse our 3rd down back and run him into the ground, just like Herm runs every fulltime back into the ground.

How exactly could my jinx make anything worse?
    easy we could have played like the faiders today we could get blown out and not score any points for the most part the players played hard today give them some credit it is not there fault the coach gives the bucs a timeout in the last seconds and the injuries did not help

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    easy we could have played like the faiders today we could get blown out and not score any points for the most part the players played hard today give them some credit it is not there fault the coach gives the bucs a timeout in the last seconds and the injuries did not help
    I give our players all the credit in the world. They played to their maximum ability.

Our loss is due to bad coaching, a lack of talent on our lines, and too slow of a secondary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast