Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay away Favre

Default Stay away Favre

I am really annoyed with all the chatter of getting Brett Favre. I mean dont get me wrong the guys great but the facts are we are rebuilding and we are not just one player away from a superbowl. I really honestly think we have a chance to win 9 games at least an even .500 season. We HAVE to give croyle a whole season everyone is always griping about how he did so horrible in his starts last year but he had no protection, It doesnt matter if we had peyton manning back there... ok maybe it would but still Croyle CAN be a great QB i think the QB comparsion articles at kcchiefs.com is great and shows that Croyles progression is not bad at all. The only chatter i heard worth listening is if croyle does bad this season seeing about working a deal with the brownies for Quinn other than that get off his N**ts and give him the chance ! GO CHIEFS !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Our QB SUCKS!!!!! And to all those O-Line\ers It is not his fault! Brodie still sucks! (from some-one who won 4/12 last year)..ummm Chit.. I will pitch in for Farve..Well I am a realist QB in 2..

Really???

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Our QB SUCKS!!!!! And to all those O-Line\ers It is not his fault! Brodie still sucks! (from some-one who won 4/12 last year)..ummm Chit.. I will pitch in for Farve..Well I am a realist QB in 2..
    I have no clue what the hell you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I have no clue what the hell you just said.
    Something about Brodie still sucking with or without the O-line's problems, and that he would like Favre, even though that won't happen.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    WOW!!!! if that is your plan, we will be in a world of hurt for years to come!!!
    I don't have a plan.
    I don't think the Pack will deal Rogers.

However, I'm not excited about the QBs in next year's draft.

So if Rogers did shake loose, then yeah, I'd bring him in.

The only QB, at this point, that I'd have interest in is Matt Stafford if he has a good seasson, so I'll be watching with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Something about Brodie still sucking with or without the O-line's problems, and that he would like Favre, even though that won't happen.
    You must have a decoder ring.

I want a decoder ring. Do they come in beer cases?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

BROdie needs to have a good preseason before thinking about him as our starter.If he has a superb preseason and comes out on top of the other Qb's such as Damon then he has a shot to be our starter.Don't overlook Damon's ability to outcompete Brodie during the preseason.Let's not forget that Damon had a completely better preseason than Brodie during last preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    BROdie needs to have a good preseason before thinking about him as our starter.If he has a superb preseason and comes out on top of the other Qb's such as Damon then he has a shot to be our starter.Don't overlook Damon's ability to outcompete Brodie during the preseason.Let's not forget that Damon had a completely better preseason than Brodie during last preseason.
    No, he didn't,

Damon Huard spent most of the preseason nursing an injury and barely touched the ball before the start of teh regular season.

Futhermore, this is a team that is building for the future.
    Playing Huard, except as a last resort, serves absolutely no purpose.

He's a career scrub with limited ability and no future.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Futhermore, this is a team that is building for the future.
    Playing Huard, except as a last resort, serves absolutely no purpose.

He's a career scrub with limited ability and no future.
    Sounds like the forgone future of another NFL QB!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast