Page 163 of 258 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am not a big political person and I probably won't post in this thread again as I don't follow everything all of these losers do, but how does a Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama relate to the bible.
    There's no Muslim in this campaign, and if anyone still believes that sh*t, we deserve every ounce of sh*t government and misery we get.

I'm going out on a limb here, but one scenario would be:

"I'm voting for the Bible, I'm voting for Obama because I'm getting really tired of waiting for The End Times to come so I can ascend to Heaven, and maybe that vote will help make it happen quicker."

Which would be, aside from predictable, completely f*cking retarded to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    There's no Muslim in this campaign, and if anyone still believes that sh*t, we deserve every ounce of sh*t government and misery we get.

"I'm voting for the Bible, I'm voting for Obama because I'm getting really tired of waiting for The End Times to come so I can ascend to Heaven, and maybe that vote will help make it happen quicker."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    From what I know of Obama,I think he "used" to be a muslim.
    Darth, no offense but you REALLY need to get to know Jesus.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    From what I know of Obama,I think he "used" to be a muslim.

Darth, no offense but you REALLY need to get to know Jesus.
    Jesus and I get along just fine, it's his Church I don't much care for. I don't think he does either.

Thumbs up

When pollutitics and God mix u get..
    Maybe more people need this... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybtBKSAtLM"]YouTube - What if God Smoked Cannabis?[/ame]
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post

He she gots my vote..
    Not really that funny at all. Not even close to SNL.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am not a big political person and I probably won't post in this thread again as I don't follow everything all of these losers do, but how does a Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Ob(s)ama relate to the bible.
    I put that post up simply to kick up some dust.

You see, from what I experienced. The Jesus juicers are typically Republican. And they vote for the "oh I believe in Jesus and Moral" guy.

Personally, Im not voting and I dont give a flying poo bout Obama or Mclain. Plus, I dont need to vote because I really dont know what Im talking bout like bout 90% of the people. If I had to vote........It would def be McCain because Palin is HOT!

Its like Alien vs. Predator. No matter who wins.........we lose.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-28-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I put that post up simply to kick up some dust.

You see, from what I experienced. The Jesus juicers are typically Republican. And they vote for the "oh I believe in Jesus and Moral" guy.

Personally, Im not voting and I dont give a flying poo bout Obama or Mclain. Plus, I dont need to vote because I really dont know what Im talking bout like bout 90% of the people. If I had to vote........It would def be McCain because Palin is HOT!

Its like Alien vs. Predator. No matter who wins.........we lose.
    Now that is a line I can agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I agree, this site is for our love of the chiefs. The thread is something that has possibilities for trouble because no one is going to agree on politics. But there is no reason to take forum rage over certain political thread posts, dragging it onto other threads. I know that I've laid my share of posts that most did not agree with. It is not very logical to get p.o.-ed at those opposite-view posters. I try to use this site for relaxing. Sometimes I do want to gripe about the chiefs and I have to get off the site just to cool down

Chiefs Football IS what its all about!

and look. its already leaking into other threads like this one. This isnt a political thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
    Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
    (I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good!
    I could show you some football forums that have entire forums dedicated to politics. I'm certainly not going to tell people they can't talk politics just because it is a Chiefs forum. We limited it to one thread and it has worked just fine. I am not about to tell people what they can and can't talk about here.

If people are getting their feelings hurt then they need to stay out of the thread. It's really that simple.