Thread: chiefs 2009 opponents

Default chiefs 2009 opponents

Kansas City's Opponents Determined For 2009

Dec 22, 2008, 12:06:00 PM

The Chiefs 2009 regular season opponents were determined by the outcome of several games on Sunday. The complete 2009 NFL schedule including dates and times will be determined at a later date. The Chiefs will be celebrating their 50th anniversary in 2009, a year that will also mark the 50th anniversary of the American Football League, founded by Lamar Hunt. The Chiefs will face four original AFL clubs in 2009.
    The 2009 schedule brings two division champions to Arrowhead. The AFC North champion Pittsburgh Steelers return to Arrowhead for the first time since 2003, while the NFC East champion N.Y. Giants will play in Kansas City for first time since 2001. Kansas City will also host Dallas at Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since ‘98.
    Based on Kansas City’s fourth-place finish in the AFC West, the Chiefs will host Buffalo at Arrowhead in 2009. The Bills will be the fourth-place finisher in the AFC East. The Chiefs will also travel to Jacksonville to take on the Jaguars, based on their fourth-place finish in the AFC South. The Chiefs will once again have a home-and-home series with AFC West opponents Oakland, Denver and San Diego. Members of the AFC West will play all four teams in both the AFC North and NFC East in 2009.

:)

That looks like a tough schedule to me. I wonder if we will at least get a primetime game since we are playing the NFC East.

It seems like we never get primetime games anymore.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

If we only win one game next year it better be the one against Dallas.

We will win more than one game.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It seems like we never get primetime games anymore.

I could be wrong but I don't think we've had a Monday Night game since the "99" season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't think we've had a Monday Night game since the "99" season.
    05 against Denver.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    05 against Denver.
    You see; I was wrong.