Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Winston Audio

Default Eric Winston Audio

@TheBigLead: You absolutely MUST listen to this RT @JasonLisk: Eric Winston audio blasting Chiefs fans for booing QB injury Eric Winston Was Pissed About Fans Cheering Matt Cassel’s Injury: “We Are Not Gladiators” | The Big Lead

Audio is about half way down in blue

I cheered when he was down but not cuz he was hurt but cuz it meant we would have change at qb. I saw the hit and it didnt look that bad at all. I knew he will be ok.

I was cheering not the he got hurt bit cuz we would get a qb change in other words. Cassell will be ok. If he was seriously injured it would be a different story but honestly my first reaction was he was facking it cuz it didnt seem like a big of a hit. So i knew he was going to be fine.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    Winston hit the nail on the head. Glad he said it. Cheering a player being knocked out is a very sad statement of the "humanity" in today's world.

I thought RC should have put in Quinn before he did. It was time to give him a chance, but cheering an injury is sick.
    I dont think there was a single fan cheering his injury .. everyone keeps saying ooohhh booo hooo how could they cheer his injury.. no not all all... they were and I was cheering the result of his injury .. his worthless a$$ was replaced. If Pioli and Crennel would have done there jobs he wouldn't have been in to get injured PERIOD. I hope he has a wonderful happy healthy life but under no circumstance should he ever take a single snap as a Chief again. Buh Bye Matt don't let the door hit you. Be happy you got the money we won't ask for it back. All we ask is now you go away.

this would not have been a story if not for Winston. He loves the media and they love him, for some reason. He did about 5 hours a week of radio, tv, and live video blogging here in Houston. If his head was more in football perhaps speed rushers wouldn't destroy him, and he wouldn't be well known for flags.

this will seem like gloating, but honestly I like the chiefs. Unlike Mario going to the Bills, which is sweet revenge for 1993, I take no joy in Winston bringing his act to the chiefs. After watching it since 2006, I 100% believe this lecture was more about self promotion of Winston than him being disgusted.

Chiefs fans were very poorly represented on Sunday.

And they are very poorly represented here.

"Wh??? I didn't hear anything like that...."

You were probably too excited to notice.

Im pissed that this is painting a picture on ALL of us.. Then you can say its the fans at the game sunday.. I was there and im sick to my stomach! WE DID NOT CHEER for the injury!!! If there was a few fans then **** them but the media is running away with this. Im to proud of a fan to hear this! Also alot of ravens fans at the game whos to say they werent cheering?!? No ones mentioned that this is a mess i have to much pride to see us painted and getting other fans booing us this is all crap i think if another player/coach were to say something it should be this big but its ONE player

Watch the video winston looks to be eating up the attention looked like to if only he had tears, nfl network is changing the story saying "some. Fans cheered" instead of the formentioned full stadium crowd

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Im pissed that this is painting a picture on ALL of us.. Then you can say its the fans at the game sunday.. I was there and im sick to my stomach! WE DID NOT CHEER for the injury!!! If there was a few fans then **** them but the media is running away with this. Im to proud of a fan to hear this! Also alot of ravens fans at the game whos to say they werent cheering?!? No ones mentioned that this is a mess i have to much pride to see us painted and getting other fans booing us this is all crap i think if another player/coach were to say something it should be this big but its ONE player
    We DID cheer for the injury.

There was a significant crowd cheer after the play when fans looked over and saw Cassel on the ground.

And Ravens fans were not it.

The stadium was FILLED with Chiefs fans, and in every direction from where I was there were Chiefs fans jumping for joy at the injury.

It absolutely was not all Chiefs fans.

Probably not even a majority.

But it is dishonest of you to imply that it was just a couple of guys, or even the other team's fans.

It was a WHOLE LOT of Chiefs fans thrilled to see it.

But it isn't about reality for you. It's about this....

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    i have to much pride to see us painted and getting other fans booing us this is all crap
    And instead of just condemning the poor behaviour by a minority of Chiefs fans, you are trying to pretend like it didn't happen?

And now you are out on the attack of the Chiefs player who called out those fans?

Pathetic.

After hereing this I don't think the cheering for the injury was a large group at all. I still think this is a case of the actions of a small few made everyone look bad.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for? - KCTV5
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We DID cheer for the injury.

There was a significant crowd cheer after the play when fans looked over and saw Cassel on the ground.

And Ravens fans were not it.

The stadium was FILLED with Chiefs fans, and in every direction from where I was there were Chiefs fans jumping for joy at the injury.

It absolutely was not all Chiefs fans.

Probably not even a majority.

But it is dishonest of you to imply that it was just a couple of guys, or even the other team's fans.

It was a WHOLE LOT of Chiefs fans thrilled to see it.

But it isn't about reality for you. It's about this....

And instead of just condemning the poor behaviour by a minority of Chiefs fans, you are trying to pretend like it didn't happen?

And now you are out on the attack of the Chiefs player who called out those fans?

Pathetic.
    Wow pathetic is your reaction. But i apologies. First i did not condem the ravens fans by your seats the ones by me were vary inapropriate. Also again i can only speek for the fans around me. They were not cheering i can tell you that much. Im not defending the fans who did cheer but to come out publicly condeming the entire crowd for cheering wasnt right to do either

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast