Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chiefs must do

Default chiefs must do

1.punch the ravens in the mouth early

2.play aggresive on the o and d-lines. we must win in the trenches

3.go into the game with an agressive attitude. no happy to be there crap

4.give jamall the ball give him 30 carries if that is what it takes

5.play mistake free football no turnovers minimul penalties

6.let flacco and the ravens feel the arrowhead rath. be as loud as we can be welcome them to the loudest stadium in the nfl.

i think we can pull this off i am already sick of all the analyst not even giving us a shot at this game go chiefs

Chiefs Will (do)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Chiefs Will (do)
    i like it that is what the topic should have really been titled

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i like it that is what the topic should have really been titled
    Would you like for me to change it for you?

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Then I look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Then I look like an idiot.
    Then we'll just keep it as is.

Resident Celebrity

good points.

id like to add -

we need to create at least one turnover

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    yea it is more properly titled that way

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    1.punch the ravens in the mouth early

2.play aggresive on the o and d-lines. we must win in the trenches

3.go into the game with an agressive attitude. no happy to be there crap

4.give jamall the ball give him 30 carries if that is what it takes

5.play mistake free football no turnovers minimul penalties

6.let flacco and the ravens feel the arrowhead rath. be as loud as we can be welcome them to the loudest stadium in the nfl.

i think we can pull this off i am already sick of all the analyst not even giving us a shot at this game go chiefs
    Just letting you know you should be planning to throw the ball, the Ravens run defense is ranked 5th and they have held leading rusher to double digits (example, M. Turner, Blount , the running back for the PANTHERS , sorry cant remember his name lol, also the white avalanche Payton Hillis(hell we fractured his ribbs if not broke them)and i think we held Foster but i might be wrong, im not saying you wont run and not get yardage but that cant be the whole game plan , the RAVENS are expecting it. Screen wont work either(example THE SAINTS, i think they got negative yardage. Cassel has got to go out there and take some chances throwing it on slants curls routes. Not big yardage which he isnt known for anyways but just to keep the ball moving and getting positive yardage. Thats the only way i see KC scoring. Its just a perspective from a different point of view.

I will say this, your guys special teams scare me, thats for sure, its all about field postion. But you do know we have one badass punter KOCH ,who got robbed yet again for the pro bowl. Also we got our man Cundiff who tied the nfl record with 40 touchbacks in a single season which could have been a broken nfl record if our dam Offense could have atleast got a field goal to give him another shot, in the BUNGALS game Cundiff only kick off 3 times and 2 were touchbacks.

Thanks Cam Cameron , hope you are fired after the off season , your a JOKE
    Last edited by RAVENS DEN; 01-07-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENS DEN View Post
    Just letting you know you should be planning to throw the ball, the Ravens run defense is ranked 5th and they have held leading rusher to double digits (example, M. Turner, Blount , the running back for the PANTHERS , sorry cant remember his name lol, also the white avalanche Payton Hillis(hell we fractured his ribbs if not broke them)and i think we held Foster but i might be wrong, im not saying you wont run and not get yardage but that cant be the whole game plan , the RAVENS are expecting it. Screen wont work either(example THE SAINTS, i think they got negative yardage. Cassel has got to go out there and take some chances throwing it on slants curls routes. Not big yardage which he isnt known for anyways but just to keep the ball moving and getting positive yardage. Thats the only way i see KC scoring. Its just a perspective from a different point of view.

I will say this, your guys special teams scare me, thats for sure, its all about field postion. But you do know we have one badass punter KOCH ,who got robbed yet again for the pro bowl. Also we got our man Cundiff who tied the nfl record with 40 touchbacks in a single season which could have been a broken nfl record if our dam Offense could have atleast got a field goal to give him another shot, in the BUNGALS game Cundiff only kick off 3 times and 2 were touchbacks.

Thanks Cam Cameron , hope you are fired after the off season , your a JOKE
    Good post reply and I agree 100%. Welcome to the Crowd!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast