Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Done deal weis is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The only times I have ever heard of Haleys ego are 1. When Waters was complaining about him at the start of the year and 2. From Fatlock.

Waters is now going to the Pro Bowl and I think Fatlock is full of sh!t so I dont put a lot of stock in this Haleys ego crap.

Fatlock? Hmmm, never heard of him, lol I for one am not really gonna worry about it till the time comes. We still have a few games to go yet before our season is over. I'm sure Pioli is already scanning the market as we speak so whom ever will be hired before we ever get wind of it cause thats the Chiefs way. Just as long as it's not Cable...lol

and I really like how this glass just keeps filling itself! No more

The only times I have ever heard of Haleys ego are 1. When Waters was complaining about him at the start of the year and 2. From Fatlock.

Waters is now going to the Pro Bowl and I think Fatlock is full of sh!t so I dont put a lot of stock in this Haleys ego crap.
    Well someone had an ego that refused to allow them to see the other's point of view when Gailey was here. Gailey was let go because he and Haley did not see eye to eye and instead of working through it, someone was too stubborn to see the other's point of view.

Could have been Gailey, could have been Haley, I don't know either of them, and like you I don't really trust the Fat One, however, now you also have Weiss leaving as well.

Maybe Weiss is leaving for the very reasons he says he is, but you really have to wonder.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Well someone had an ego that refused to allow them to see the other's point of view when Gailey was here. Gailey was let go because he and Haley did not see eye to eye and instead of working through it, someone was too stubborn to see the other's point of view.

Could have been Gailey, could have been Haley, I don't know either of them, and like you I don't really trust the Fat One, however, now you also have Weiss leaving as well.

Maybe Weiss is leaving for the very reasons he says he is, but you really have to wonder.
    IMO its not Haleys ego that made Gailey leave. Todd Haley knows what he wants and he is very exact about it and Gailey couldnt give what Haley wanted so he got the boot. Just like Haley came in and knew how he wanted to do training camp and thats prooven to work. I just think Weiss is the one that is very arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Haley wanted someone to implement the system that we are running now and Gailey was not willing to do that. That is not an ego problem, that is the boss telling an employee what to do. Regardless of Gaileys point of view, he was the OC and if he isnt going to do what the HC wants then whats the point in keeping him? If we had Gailey running the pistol offense again then we would be a year behind where we are now. I really think that if Haleys ego was that bad then we would be hearing about it from more than just one guy.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Haley wanted someone to implement the system that we are running now and Gailey was not willing to do that. That is not an ego problem, that is the boss telling an employee what to do. Regardless of Gaileys point of view, he was the OC and if he isnt going to do what the HC wants then whats the point in keeping him? If we had Gailey running the pistol offense again then we would be a year behind where we are now. I really think that if Haleys ego was that bad then we would be hearing about it from more than just one guy.
    Also to add to that if Haley had a big ego problem wouldn't you think that Pioli would put that to a stop? I think Pioli is the one that has the last say and if Haley had the ego I believe he would be the one trying to have the last say.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Also to add to that if Haley had a big ego problem wouldn't you think that Pioli would put that to a stop? I think Pioli is the one that has the last say and if Haley had the ego I believe he would be the one trying to have the last say.
    I agree I really don't buy into the whole Ego thing for either Haley or Pioli. I think that talk is just from certain people who just don't like them and will say anything to discount and discredit what they have and will do in Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree I really don't buy into the whole Ego thing for either Haley or Pioli. I think that talk is just from certain people who just don't like them and will say anything to discount and discredit what they have and will do in Kansas City.
    Thats true Whitlock has always had something out for Haley and Pioli, maybe he is just jealous

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Thats true Whitlock has always had something out for Haley and Pioli, maybe he is just jealous
    I think he is still upset that we moved on from Herm. He defended Herm after a 2-14 season wanting him to come back. Now we are 10-6 AFC west Champs and he has questions about our head coach. He is self servering in what he writes. He needs to take a course in being professional.

I think he is still upset that we moved on from Herm. He defended Herm after a 2-14 season wanting him to come back. Now we are 10-6 AFC west Champs and he has questions about our head coach. He is self servering in what he writes. He needs to take a course in being professional.
    The one that has the huge Ego problem is him because I mean when he left the Kansas City Star he had some talk radio special and explaining why he left and blah blah blah he just wanted the spot light for him hes a joke.

Whitlock got all bent out of shape after Herm and CP were let go. They were open about everything that was going on at 1 Arrowhead dr. Now the new regime keeps things quiet so fatlock had nothing to write about because he isnt capable of writing a story all on his own
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast