San Diego, California

Television coverage:

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tvFreeVIP.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net atdhe.eu
    Feed2All.eu
    Day.to
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    sport-streaming.net (select "other" and scroll down to Chargers-Broncos game)
    streamhunter.eu.eu (scroll down)
    NutJob.eu (scroll down)
    TV-Link.me.uk (scroll down)
    DraculaStream.eu (scroll down)
    NeoLive.eu FirstRowUS1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    San Diego lived up to their nickname ... The Chokers!
    Indeed they did. They did more to beat themselves than what the Donkeys did to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I wonder if Manning was hurt enough to miss next weeks game. Probably not, but that would make a huge difference.
    No, I want Manning on the field. Let the hurt be laid on Manning by Hali, Houston, and the rest of the Chiefs defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Actually, the refs called the timeout on behalf of the Donks because he was hurt. Peyton thought SD called a timeout so he sat down, but the refs called it for the Donks.
    Peyton was yelling at the ref that he called timeout so he could make sure he could stay in the game. He never wants to let the backup take one snap. If he would have let the Chargers call timeout they could have just kneed it and won. Instead he made sure to get every snap and they had to keep running plays which could come back to hurt you. It didn't this time but he put himself ahead of the team. And he does that often
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Peyton was yelling at the ref that he called timeout so he could make sure he could stay in the game. He never wants to let the backup take one snap. If he would have let the Chargers call timeout they could have just kneed it and won. Instead he made sure to get every snap and they had to keep running plays which could come back to hurt you. It didn't this time but he put himself ahead of the team. And he does that often
    +1. That was silly. The bigger game is next week, the game was pretty much won, why risk further injury, unless you have ZERO faith in the backup QB?

I think what happened was, SD was prepared to call a timeout until they saw that Manning was hurt. They waited to see if the refs would call an injury timeout, stopping the clock, forcing Manning out for a play and saving 1 timeout. Manning didn't call a timeout at first because he assumed that the Chargers were going to call their last timeout. So because neither team called a timeout the refs called an injury TO. Manning knew this would make him sit out a play so THEN he called timeout allowing him to stay in the game.

i agree it was a selfish move. Osweiler (sp?) could have come in and took a knee twice. There was no reason for Manning to stay in the game if he was hurt.
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 11-10-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

the first game the donks scored less that 30. wonder if the have peaked prematurely ??? bet those ankles really hurt tomorrow
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    the first game the donks scored less that 30. wonder if the have peaked prematurely ??? bet those ankles really hurt tomorrow
    Precisely my thought. Their Offense has reached its peak. Defenses are going to catch up at some point. Press coverage combined with a strong pass rush can stop the Donkeys Offense & the Chiefs have the people to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Precisely my thought. Their Offense has reached its peak. Defenses are going to catch up at some point. Press coverage combined with a strong pass rush can stop the Donkeys Offense & the Chiefs have the people to do it.
    this. and I think we can get to manning. but we need excellent downfield coverage. make him hang on to it longer we can beat em.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Near as I can tell, 95% of the broncos gameplan is get the ball thrown as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Near as I can tell, 95% of the broncos gameplan is get the ball thrown as quickly as possible.
    the hurry up. and manning is a master at it

WOW!!!! Missed the game because I was at work, but it sounds a bit like most of the recent Chiefs games except that SD did not really step up in the 4th quarter. I think SD showed us how to beat these damned donks.....Pressure manning, control the clock, STRANGLE the bastids in the 4th!!!!!

The CHIEFS can beat these damned donks! Every bit as easy if not easier than we have beaten everybody else. These donks are NOT world-beaters!!!!

If we put 28 points on the board we'll beat them!!!!! 24 might do it. 21 maybe possibly.

The big trick next week will be that we can't let them get a big lead early. Gotta play 'em tough from the opening kickoff. Gotta be within 7 at the start of the 4th quarter. Our D needs to be at their VERY BEST right from the start!!!!

We are going to KILL them when we play them in KC, but if we can beat them next week we'll be in the drivers seat!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast