Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm impressed with Cassel

Default I'm impressed with Cassel

He has played very well so far in my opinion.
    He has been under pressure all year, and has stood in there. Cassle has also proven he can take a hit, and get right back up.
    It seems like the 4 or 5 times a game he actually has time to look over the field, he is accurate, and makes the most of it.
    Get the o-line shored up in the draft and free agency this offseason, and I think we are set at qb for several years.
    Last edited by Vandelay; 11-22-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    sorry Im typing on my wifes laptop and I have big hands, but you get the point.
    I know, but it's not cool correcting spelling on a forum.

We disagree on Cassel, thats fine.
    Truce?
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I know, but it's not cool correcting spelling on a forum.

We disagree on Cassel, thats fine.
    Truce?
    truce, but if he is in the top 5 in sacks next year, Im going to be pissed.

What makes him good being the most sacked qb two years in a row, having a below average completion rate, his below average arm strength, or his sub par accuracy?
    Well then you're going to be spending a lot of time ranting, because he's not going anywhere.
    Everything spelled ok in my post?

I like Cassel, I just wish they'd roll him to the outside more often so that he has the option to throw it away if no one is open down field.

sorry Im typing on my wifes laptop and I have big hands, but you get the point.
    You're that guy aren't you? You know, the one who the coach never put in because you sucked, but you could pick out everyone's flaws who was playing in front of you in your position because you thought you should be playing. Still not over those years bud?

I think we all know we don't have the next Peyton Manning on our hands. The most admirable thing about him is he doesn't make a lot of costly mistakes. Yeah he's a little more leading to more sacks, but he gives us a chance to win. That's all I can ask for. A couple of those sacks came off PA though and as soon as he turned around from the fake, he was down. The line is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    You're that guy aren't you? You know, the one who the coach never put in because you sucked, but you could pick out everyone's flaws who was playing in front of you in your position because you thought you should be playing. Still not over those years bud?

I think we all know we don't have the next Peyton Manning on our hands. The most admirable thing about him is he doesn't make a lot of costly mistakes. Yeah he's a little more leading to more sacks, but he gives us a chance to win. That's all I can ask for. A couple of those sacks came off PA though and as soon as he turned around from the fake, he was down. The line is bad.
    Look at my other post I am not even close to that guy, for the most part I look at the positives, but it seems like no one is calling him out.

Look at my other post I am not even close to that guy, for the most part I look at the positives, but it seems like no one is calling him out.
    Think there might be a reason for that? Theres no reason to. Looks like you're doing a good of calling him out all by yourself...
    SHUT IT

...he did just beat the Steelers.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

didnt cassel play golf? oh im sorry thats the coach..but cassel has almost the same football "experience".. not sold on him yet and may never be.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    didnt cassel play golf? oh im sorry thats the coach..but cassel has almost the same football "experience".. not sold on him yet and may never be.
    Who cares if he played golf? I mean most people on this site seem to know how to run this team but I don't think we have and members who are NFL players. Just because he didnt play does not mean he does not understand the game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast