Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chances of drafting 2 OL?

Default Chances of drafting 2 OL?

Just trying to get others thoughts on the chances of us drafting a Top Tackle with our first pick? Then drafting a OG with our second or draft a DE or MLB with our second and a OG with our third? Of course we will need to pick up a QB with our fourth.

So this would be great

1) Best Tackle
    2) DE/MLB
    3) OG
    4) QB

EDIT: Does any team have 2 first rounders this coming draft? Maybe trade our top 3 pick if we are at that spot for more picks, BUT I'm banking on my main man Croyle to come in and be lights out and we end up in the middle of the draft!!!!
    Last edited by balto; 10-07-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    I'd quickly snatch Jeremy Macklin as our overall first pick.The Chiefs are in need of a another gifted wide receiver opposite of D-rainbow because Darling is not the answer and we truly need more firepower to our offense.I'd go after a offensive lineman as the second pick.Bro,the tandem of D-rainbow and Macklin while combining that with the addition of Macklin's former teammate in Will Franklin can be considered straight out nasty.
    10 Jerry Rice clones do you absolutely NO GOOD if you don't have a Quarterback who can stay healthy, work a pass-rush, and shoot straight under tremendous pressure.
    We've been crying about our O-Line for as long as I've been a fan. And though we could use a couple of top tier guys( and I'd go for free agents, not draft picks )to improve our line, we have GOT to get a real-deal Quarterback.
    Look, I'm an MU fan so I'm a little biased. I had initially accepted that Daniels was just too short. And then I found out how much of a hand he has in the overall operation of that team; sitting in with the coaches for game planning, and a bunch of other stuff that your everyday college QB doesn't do.
    He's a student on his way to becoming a teacher of the game, and we need someone with that kind of moxie and drive for excellence.

GOT TO GET A QB; HAS TO HAPPEN!

Is Maclyn even eligible to be in the draft?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Is Maclyn even eligible to be in the draft?
    Mac's a Sophomore, so no-go there. SS Willie Mo' is a SR. though; he'll make some NFL team happy I'm sure!

Actually Maclin is a RED SHIRT Soph SO he IS eligible to be in the draft and he will declare and be drafted 1st round or maybe really early second.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Actually Maclin is a RED SHIRT Soph SO he IS eligible to be in the draft and he will declare and be drafted 1st round or maybe really early second.
    Has he already stated that it's a done deal?

No, but he would be crazy not too. With about every major player leaving it could hurt his stats and draft for teh next year, but he is able and I see no reason why he won't

depends on who is doing the drafting, but my guess is that we will be drafting a a kicker in the first round this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    depends on who is doing the drafting, but my guess is that we will be drafting a a kicker in the first round this year.
    Let me guess; Colquitt's kicking counterpart tanked one or two really bad on Sunday?
    I overslept and "missed" the game. Thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    No, but he would be crazy not too. With about every major player leaving it could hurt his stats and draft for teh next year, but he is able and I see no reason why he won't
    Mac is definitely a college-level stud, but do we need another wide-out right now? I'd still like to see how Will Franklin plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Let me guess; Colquitt's kicking counterpart tanked one or two really bad on Sunday?
    I overslept and "missed" the game. Thankfully.
    OH HAHAHAH no, we never got close enough to the end zone for him to try... seriously

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast