Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

Default Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR782E_TfBU"]Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview[/ame]

Good afternoon Chiefs fans!! Good luck this week!!

Em

P.S.

This video was made before Palmer was traded and named starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    You apperantly have trouble with understanding context when you read.
    Sure...thats it...people dont understand the context of illiterate Raider fans. Dont try and tell people that you dont get pumped up more for a Chiefs game than you do a Colts game. If the Raiders dont get up for that then it explains the last 8 years of sh!t they have put on the field.

since you are a grammar nazi though...its apparently...not apparantly. U seem dumber questioning people with spelling mistakes.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sure...thats it...people dont understand the context of illiterate Raider fans. Dont try and tell people that you dont get pumped up more for a Chiefs game than you do a Colts game. If the Raiders dont get up for that then it explains the last 8 years of sh!t they have put on the field.

since you are a grammar nazi though...its apparently...not apparantly. U seem dumber questioning people with spelling mistakes.
    1. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.
    2. Re-read my original post, I do look forward to the Raiders beating said rival during the season. But it is not the end all be all of the season. If a team's ONLY focus is to beat a bitter rival and who cares with the rest of the season....well time to rethink team philosophy. I say the same for fans.

Btw....good job catching that typo, I'm impressed...your making progress in problem solving and critical thinking. I applaud your improvements.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!

THANK YOU CANADA!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if anybody understood what a real old time rivalry was about anymore!!!!

In the interests of civility I tolerate Mr. Yoda's presence, but I don't believe in koombayah....he is a Raider and he must be CRUSHED!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

1. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write.
    2. Re-read my original post, I do look forward to the Raiders beating said rival during the season. But it is not the end all be all of the season. If a team's ONLY focus is to beat a bitter rival and who cares with the rest of the season....well time to rethink team philosophy. I say the same for fans.

Btw....good job catching that typo, I'm impressed...your making progress in problem solving and critical thinking. I applaud your improvements.
    I know what illiteracy is...that is why I pointed out the things you couldnt spell.

As for the original post...you were responding to Raider Week. What is it about WEEK that makes you think its the be all and end all of the season?? Our only focus THIS week is the Raiders...during Raider week. I dont know why that is so hard for you to understand. I dont recall anyone here saying that they dont care about the rest of the season. You have been on these boards long enough to know that we focus on each opponent each week. For some reason you say the Raiders do not do that...but you have not been above .500 in 8 years either so perhaps it your team that should rethink the philosophy.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Oh Cananda....sigh......you completely whiffed on my sarcasm on illiteracy....I thought you were making progress. ANYWAY......

Here it goes ONE LAST time. Do the Chargers get as pumped for Chiefs or Broncos week.....how about the Broncos for Chargers or Chiefs week.....and the Chiefs for Chargers or Broncos the same as they would when they play the Raiders? No. The moniker of "Raiders week" or in other words "_____ week" is reserved by the other teams in the AFC West for the Raiders. Sure, there is a hatred and a focus for the other rival teams in the division, but it is well known that there is a special hatred held for the Raiders.

The Raiders and there fans don't have a"special" hatred for any one team in the west.....we just hate them all the same and want to crush them all on the way to the ultimate goal.

When the Raiders were down those eight years, beating hated rivals was great but not satisfying.

Just win baby!
    Last edited by Yoda; 10-21-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I don't know; I have particular disdain for the Donks. In fact typically speaking my second most favorite team is whoever is playing Denver. Of course if that team happens to be Oakland or San Diego I will not root for them just rather against the Donks.

Oh Cananda....sigh......you completely whiffed on my sarcasm on illiteracy....I thought you were making progress. ANYWAY......

Here it goes ONE LAST time. Do the Chargers get as pumped for Chiefs or Broncos week.....how about the Broncos for Chargers or Chiefs week.....and the Chiefs for Chargers or Broncos the same as they would when they play the Raiders? No. The moniker of "Raiders week" or in other words "_____ week" is reserved by the other teams in the AFC West for the Raiders. Sure, there is a hatred and a focus for the other rival teams in the division, but it is well known that there is a special hatred held for the Raiders.

The Raiders and there fans don't have a"special" hatred for any one team in the west.....we just hate them all the same and want to crush them all on the way to the ultimate goal.

When the Raiders were down those eight years, beating hated rivals was great but not satisfying.

Just win baby!
    I personally do not know how other Chiefs fans feel or view Raider week. But I do know how I feel! To me the donks stink, the dolts are charge-less, but the raiders are The Team I WANT TO BEAT! NOT ONCE BUT EVERY TIME! THAT IS TO ME THE RIVAL GAME! It goes back to how there where fights, that happened every game. It goes back to the time when this was the game to win. It goes back to history of these two great franchises. It is the AFC WEST! Yes the donks are a close second, but Raider week was the game to win! Always will be to me.

Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-22-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Aaaaahhhh rivalries.....don't you live them

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Aaaaahhhh rivalries.....don't you live them
    They are the teams you "live" to hate!

Ooops.....love them..... Dammm beer/iPhone auto correct.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)