Thread: Don't Worry

Default Don't Worry

Were not your "Father's Texan's". We have a completly revamped team. Just because you lose to the Texans doesnt mean your season is over-Chillax
    Last edited by texan-fan; 09-09-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texan-fan View Post
    Wre not your "Father's Texan's". We have a completly revamped team. Just because you lose to the Texans doesnt mean your season is over-Chillax
    I'm certainly not convinced that the Texans are worth anything. I know what I am looking at with this game. I think you might want to contain the enthusiasm some. Because beating our Chiefs in Houston isn't much of an accomplishment.

All The B.S about our line being the problem by the nat. media . Has been shown not true . nobody would give anything for car -yah the game looked sloppy in the first q

All The B.S about our line being the problem by the nat. media . Has been shown not true . nobody would give anything for car -yah the game looked sloppy in the first q
    Screw the national media. Your offensive line is crap. There are some good players on the Texans, but you are still the Texans. Don't let this one game fool you.

Would you want Car?

Yeah. Your organization is ridiculous. And, for the most part, so are your fans. David Carr did everything that he could do, to make that team a contender, but, the organization never showed any commitment to protecting him.

Yeah. Your organization is ridiculous. And, for the most part, so are your fans. David Carr did everything that he could do, to make that team a contender, but, the organization never showed any commitment to protecting him

Look I cant tell you that much about the Chiefs. I am not a troll .But I know MY TEXANS. If Car was so underestimated why is he second sting? with out trade.

Yeah. Your organization is ridiculous. And, for the most part, so are your fans. David Carr did everything that he could do, to make that team a contender, but, the organization never showed any commitment to protecting him

Look I cant tell you that much about the Chiefs. I am not a troll .But I know MY TEXANS. If Car was so underestimated why is he second sting? with out trade.
    Maybe because they have a pro-bowl guy, who alreay knows the offense and the recievers? The fact is that had Jared Allen been in the game, you would have seen more of Schaub playing like Carr did... Under alot of pressure.

Go ahead and believe that beating the Chiefs, at this point in time, means that you are a better team, but if I were you, I would hold judgement, for a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Maybe because they have a pro-bowl guy, who alreay knows the offense and the recievers? The fact is that had Jared Allen been in the game, you would have seen more of Schaub playing like Carr did... Under alot of pressure.

Go ahead and believe that beating the Chiefs, at this point in time, means that you are a better team, but if I were you, I would hold judgement, for a couple of weeks.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's like a Ford Pinto beating a Ferrari in the quarter mile just because the Ferrari's driver forgot to put gas in the tank.....Just because the Pinto won one race doesn't mean it can join the NHRA! Same for the Texans.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.