Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson Authentic Game Signed Helmet

Default Larry Johnson Authentic Game Signed Helmet

Hello all, I am a big Larry Johnson fan and obtained an Authentic Chiefs helmet signed by Larry Johnson during his rookie season. This is kind of unique because he wore #34 his rookie season and then switched to #27. He signed his name and #34.
    This came directly from the NFL and I also have a Certificate of Authenticity from the NFL with matching hologram, etc. Unfortunately, I have to get rid of this now. If you are interested in this, please email me @ Cowher36@hotmail.com I have picture I could send if interested.

Mod's if I am not allowed to post this, please delete. Thanks.

Last edited by Chiefster; 09-18-2007 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowher36 View Post
    ...Mod's if I am not allowed to post this, please delete. Thanks.
    ...I don't have a problem with it as long as you contribute to the boards and that selling something doesn't become a habit. I don't get the feeling that you represent a corporate entity.

How much you want for it Bill??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Im intersted also

I think it would help if you post some pics of it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Ok YZILLA....looks like we are gonna have to wrestle for it!! lol We still on for next weekend?? 9 more days!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah we are still on - Im at the Holiday inn just up the road from you.maybe a mile or so! We gonna tailgate together?

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Yeah we are still on - Im at the Holiday inn just up the road from you.maybe a mile or so! We gonna tailgate together?
    Is that the Holiday Inn Sports Complex?? That is where I stayed last year. Definitely we will be tailgating!! Show these Crowders how it is done!!

I am including a link to the NFL website http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=85256953&prmenbr=65664914&a unbr=85603663
    where they just auctioned one of these off and mine is identical with the exception that this is from Larry's rookie year and has the number 34 as shown in the pictures. I think that fact makes this an even nicer collectible. You will also get mine for cheaper with the same certificate of authenticity from the NFL as shown.

Let me know what you think and feel free to make an offer.

My pics are too big to put in here, but please email me @ Cowher36@hotmail if you would like to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Cowher36 View Post
    I am including a link to the NFL website http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=85256953&prmenbr=65664914&a unbr=85603663
    where they just auctioned one of these off and mine is identical with the exception that this is from Larry's rookie year and has the number 34 as shown in the pictures. I think that fact makes this an even nicer collectible. You will also get mine for cheaper with the same certificate of authenticity from the NFL as shown.

Let me know what you think and feel free to make an offer.

My pics are too big to put in here, but please email me @ Cowher36@hotmail if you would like to see them
    Tell ya what I'll PM you my e-mail address; you e-mail them to me and I'll post them here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast