Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hunt

Default Hey Hunt

Another year of being 10's of millions under the salary cap. Bargan basement coaches, and past Chief stars on other teams because you didn't want to pay them. Are you happy with this team's performance? Are you enjoying your family vacations with all the money you saved? Do you expect your fan base to just keep shelling out the cash to support this team when you yourself don't seem to care about it? It's becoming embarassing to even tell people who my team is. Thank God I live in a state that has the Cleveland Browns in it, at least they set the bar so low that I sometimes go unnoticed. thanks for another year of zero hope for success. Hope you're proud of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    But we have to go "The Patriot Way!"

From the KC Patriots to the KC Browns, I have a feeling how this will end if the front office ignores the current trend.

I have decided not to purchase any Chiefs related items till they win a playoff game. They want to be cheap... so will I and that includes game tickets! We should band together to tell Hunt to open that checkbook.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    I have decided not to purchase any Chiefs related items till they win a playoff game. They want to be cheap... so will I and that includes game tickets! We should band together to tell Hunt to open that checkbook.
    I do understand, morally, your sense of entitlement, but you do understand that Clark is under no obligation, at all, whatsoever to do so.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-17-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I do understand, morally, your since of entitlement, but you do understand that Clark is under no obligation, at all, whatsoever to do so.
    So maybe it was really Hunt on twitter... but if we stop supporting the team(financially) something might change... at least I hope so.

If you went out to eat, and the food was expensive, and the service and food was bad, how many times would you go back?

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    So maybe it was really Hunt on twitter... but if we stop supporting the team(financially) something might change... at least I hope so.

Like Clark moving the team back to Texas? j/k

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    If you went out to eat, and the food was expensive, and the service and food was bad, how many times would you go back?
    Probably not ever, but the owner would still be under no obligation to pay for improvements.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Probably not ever, but the owner would still be under no obligation to pay improvements.
    But they might end up on hells kitchen... or as they call it in the NFL Hard Knocks

On paper this team and season looked really good. The really good players that he spent money on are simply not playing. This is a coaching issue. I hate to say it, but it seems to me Crennel is the biggest problem. We are looking like Cleveland II.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast