Thread: John dorsey says there is no clear cut at number 1

Default John dorsey says there is no clear cut at number 1

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/2...y-quarterbacks

looking more and more like the chiefs will not draft a qb at number 1

Translation to other NFL GM's & Owners: "Hey we might not be interested in drafting #1. What will you give us in trade ?!?"

A lot of what's coming out now is fishing lines, and seeing if anyone will take the bait.

Saying there isn't a clear cut number isn't a good way to get someone to trade up to it, IMO! We have the number one pick that's should be enough.

I refuse to believe anything any team says.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Saying there isn't a clear cut number isn't a good way to get someone to trade up to it, IMO! We have the number one pick that's should be enough.
    he only stated it about the qb position. could get a team trying to get joeckel or loatuleiu. bunch of smoke screens. this years combine is going to be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Never said it was good!

So far, Kansas City has got a new HC & GM learning what it's like to have the #1 pick in a really bland draft. This year's combine is going to be an important one. Unless someone really steps up in a major way at the combine, there's going to be a lot of mixed messages coming out from Dorsey, Reid and Hunt. And if nobody really stands out at the combine...Get ready for more.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/2...y-quarterbacks

looking more and more like the chiefs will not draft a qb at number 1
    I have always believed a first round QB pick to be a long shot at best.

So very interested in this pick, and as a fan I Should Be! It is fun to read and speculate on who will be our Chiefs first round pick in any draft. This is the first year that I can think of, with the muti media, internet and ect. The Chiefs are on the clock, with plenty of time to make a decision for who is going to be drafted first. To be honest, I wish it not to be, nor never to be again! First pick of the draft, adds to much bovine excrement to the pick, pressure on the player to live up to, expectation of pay with out performance of pay grade, expectation of the fans adding pressure of all of this hype to a kid, just out of college, and likely no where near an adult. This pick can make or ruin a future of a player. I see no QB's in this draft that should be drafted into that type of situation. I see QB's that can be great, with out the pressure of preform now. Just with the pressure of 1 round, let along the first pick, I do not see one that can live up to the hype. The Fan base wants a Franchise QB! But personally, I think we should not draft one this year with the first pick. But that is just my thoughts, and I do not get paid to make those decisions or to have the expertise to, that is a good thing. I am just a CHIEF'S FAN, WHO LOVES MY TEAM!