Atl @ Ten
    Jac @ Kc
    Ari @ Stl
    Tb @ Ind
    Sd @ Den
    Bal @ Sf
    Chi @ Gb
    Dal @ Buf
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Cle @ Ne - NE
    Sea @ Pit - Sea
    Car @ No - NO
    Det @ Was -Det
    Nyj @ Nyg -NYG
    Mia @ Hou - Hou
    Atl @ Ten -Ten
    Jac @ Kc ????? WTF KC of course!!!
    Ari @ Stl - Ari
    Tb @ Ind - Ind
    Sd @ Den -SD
    Bal @ Sf - SF
    Chi @ Gb - GB
    Dal @ Buf - Dall
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Cle @ Ne - NE - I have to go with the Patriots. They controlled the game against the Bengals and even if Cleveland comes out with another good offensive performance, Tom Brady and company will still outscore them.

Sea @ Pit - PIT - Seattle looks like they are starting to get back to their NFC-championship form from a couple of years ago, holding the niners to only 3 points last week. However, the Steelers are still ranked second overall on defense and hold a slight 2-spot edge on offense. If the Seahawk's defense builds on some confidence from last week and gets more back to how they played when they won the NFC title, this could prove to be a very closely contested, good game.

Car @ No - CAR - The Saints need to get something going coming out of the bye week. If they keep playing the way they did in the first 3 weeks of the season, it will be a very long year for New Orleans. It still looks unlikely that Delhomme will play for the Panthers and the Saints' run game has suffered a serious blow, losing Deuce McAllister for the rest of the season. If Carr can figure out how to get the ball to Steve Smith, Carolina could run away with this one.

Det @ Was - WAS - Detroit is on opposite ends of the spectrum on offense and defense while the Redskins are just slightly above average on both. I give Washington the win because they are at home and I look for the Lions' offense to flounder. You can't pass the ball all over the place every week and play pourous defense without eventually hitting a speed bump.

Nyj @ Nyg - NYG - The Jets lost to a miserable team from Buffalo and the Giants' defense looks like they are getting it together after a 12-sack performance against McNabb and the Eagles. Eli Manning has been playing well this year and Plaxico's ankle is not slowing him down very much at all.

Mia @ Hou - HOU - Miami's defense has fallen off from what they have been the last few years and they are still struggling in the run game while Houston has significantly improved over the team they have been in recent years.

Atl @ Ten - TEN - Atlanta is definately playing better now than in the first couple weeks of the season but the Titans are a good team and Vince Young is doing good at managing fooball games and putting his team in position to win. Atlanta still has a way to go before they can beat a team like Tennessee at home.

Jac @ Kc - KC - The Chiefs are one of the best second-half teams in the NFL right now which is the time when games are won. The Jaguars are brining a 21-ranked offense into Arrowhead to face a Chiefs' defense currently ranked third, overall. The Chiefs have the best home winning record of any team in the league since 1990. I don't think that will start to change any time soon.

Ari @ Stl - STL - The Rams have been a huge disappointment this year to many right alongside the Saints and Chargers. The Cardinals are coming off a big win for them against the Steelers and are rolling with some confidence from having their best start since like 1992. The fact that Arizona is only .500 right now shows exactly how consistenly bad this team is. This is a division game on the road and I think the Cardinals are going to find that Saint Louis is still going to be a hard place to play for them-- Even with how disappointing the Rams have been thus far.

Tb @ Ind - IND - Tampa Bay is playing well enough to be at the top of their division. However, the Colts will show them why the NFC South is currently one of the weakest divisions in football. The difference between the AFC South and NFC South is day and night.

Sd @ Den - DEN - Two words. Norv Turner. In two years with the Raiders, he only managed to win one game in the division. The Broncos don't impress me this year, either but they certainly seem to have more going for them than the Chargers at this point. Denver is ranked number one against the pass and they will be facing a struggling Philip Rivers at home.

Bal @ Sf - SF - NFC West beating AFC North teams seems to be a trend right now (Seattle over Cincinatti, Arizona over Pittsburgh). I'm going to stick with the apparent pattern here. This could go either way, though. Depending on which Baltimore team decides to get off the bus this week.

Chi @ Gb - GB - Green Bay is impressive. Chicago can't seem to get anything fixed right now. They tried to salvage their season by going to Griese, who gave them a Grossman-like performance. I think they just need to give Hester the ball on every play.

Dal @ Buf - DAL - This one should be obvious. Buffalo got a win last week in a division where only the Patriots can be named in conjuction with any word that resembles average or above. Meanwhile Dallas is still standing with Green Bay as the top teams in the NFC. No question here.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Cle @ Ne NE
    Sea @ Pit PIT
    Car @ No NO
    Det @ Was DET
    Nyj @ Nyg NYG
    Mia @ Hou HOU
    Atl @ Ten TEN
    Jac @ Kc Chiefs!!
    Ari @ Stl ARI
    Tb @ Ind TB
    Sd @ Den DEN
    Bal @ Sf BAL
    Chi @ Gb GB
    Dal @ Buf DAL
    Go Chiefs!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Cle @ Ne - NE
    Sea @ Pit - Pit
    Car @ No - NO
    Det @ Was -Was
    Nyj @ Nyg -NYG
    Mia @ Hou - Mia
    Atl @ Ten -Ten
    Jac @ Kc- KC
    Ari @ Stl - Ari
    Tb @ Ind - Ind
    Sd @ Den -Donks
    Bal @ Sf - SF
    Chi @ Gb - GB
    Dal @ Buf - Dall
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Cle @ Ne - NE
    Sea @ Pit - Sea
    Det @ Was -Det
    Mia @ Hou - Hou
    Atl @ Ten -Ten
    Jac @ Kc- KC
    Ari @ Stl - Ari
    Tb @ Ind - Ind
    Sd @ Den -SD
    Bal @ Sf - Bal
    Dal @ Buf - Buf

Cle @ Ne - NE
    Sea @ Pit - PITTS
    Det @ Was -WASHINGTON
    Mia @ Hou - MIA just might sneak it out
    Atl @ Ten -TENN Vince Young is the man!
    Jac @ Kc- JAC i mean KC. hah
    Ari @ Stl - The CARDS
    Tb @ Ind - INDY
    Sd @ Den -SD gets back on track
    Bal @ Sf - SF
    Dal @ Buf - BUFFALO

now i hope not to be under .500 again like last week.

what a funny week that was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cle @ Ne Pats.

Sea @ Pit Pitts.

Car @ No Aints. They both suck and they are both pretty good too.

Det @ Was I'll take the home team. I think Both have improved considerably, so I'll just take the homefield advantage.

Nyj @ Nyg Giants. Eventhough they suck.

Mia @ Hou Houston.

Atl @ Ten Tennessee has looked alot better than I thought they would.

Jac @ Kc Chiefs won last year, I think we do it again.

Ari @ Stl Arizona. Stl. is hurtin', though I wouldn't be surprised to see Arizona lose a game on the road...*Rolls eyes*

Tb @ Ind Eventhough I think TB is pretty good, I can't pick the Colts to lose at home, right now.

Sd @ Den San Diego. Denver just looks like crap to me.

Bal @ Sf Baltimore. I hate this game. If San fran were healthy...

Chi @ Gb Packers. Not that I believe that they are a better team, but that the Bears are overwhelmed with injusies and offseason losses on that great defense.

Dal @ Buf Dallas. The closest thing to an AFC team that there is in the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

...Bal @ Sf Baltimore. I hate this game. If San fran were healthy...
    I'd love to defend my 9ers but they're decimated with injuries at this point. I can't pick against them, but at this point I can't get riled up when someone else does.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'd love to defend my 9ers but they're decimated with injuries at this point. I can't pick against them, but at this point I can't get riled up when someone else does.
    That was a terribly cheap shot that injured Alex Smith. that guy did him the same way Tony Siragusa did Rich Gannon in the playoffs, the year the Ravens wound-up winning. He lated every ounce of his weight into the guys shoulder, in hopes of injuring him. I hate that. Make the play, but there is no need to attempt to injure the guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast