Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boldin to KC??

Default boldin to KC??

not a rumor just a thought.. What if we traded our next year 2nd rd pick from Atl for bowldin? they want a 2nd for him now..

It's reported that 3 teams are interested in him, all with mid to later second rounders, I think it would be worth it though if we could swing that deal, probably have to thrown in something like a fourth too.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    not a rumor just a thought.. What if we traded our next year 2nd rd pick from Atl for bowldin? they want a 2nd for him now..
    If the history between Haley and Boldin were different I would say go for it. As it is, I don't really think those two play well together.

Honestly, after yesterday, I am prepared for just about anything to happen tomorrow. Can anyone say Cassel or Thigpen traded? I can!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Boldin has already said he would not mind playing for Haley in KC.

I think KC would have a shot with our 2nd next year. Especially since we are AFC, i'm sure ariz would be happy boldin was no longer in the NFC. But we would have to throw in a player or a couple.

LJ and our ATL 2nd for Boldin ...too bad LJ has no trade Value

Quote Originally Posted by kcmostwanted View Post
    LJ and our ATL 2nd for Boldin ...too bad LJ has no trade Value

Not a bad thought. I believe that LJ is commited and ready to play this year since he knows that he has no guarantee money and can be cut without any money owed.
    I believe anything is possible and that with the Pioli/haley connections it's not out of reach. I know we brought in Ingram (which was a nice pick up) and we have Bowe (not ness. a #1 reciever yet) we could def. use a Boldin for sure.
    I would rather see Cassell traded but still think given the stats that Thigpen had last year besides w/L he is worth a lower #1 pick this year. I think that Brodie is a #3 pick this year.
    I am soooo excited to see what the chiefs do tomorrow. i am fishing in the morning and already told my wife the TV is mine the whole day...:)
    I will be soooo disapointed if we don't get Curry (i am starting to really like the guy, from his interviews on NFL network). If we don't take Curry then it should be to trade down and get some great picks for this year then.

Cassell will NOT be traded.. That would be idiotic.. If KC could work somethin' out I don't see why this couldn't go down

Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    Cassell will NOT be traded.. That would be idiotic.. If KC could work somethin' out I don't see why this couldn't go down
    I thought trading that unnamed player was idiotic too, but it happened.

Of course, I was being more than just a little sarcastic with that post. I forgot to put in my </sarcastic> tags though

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Boldin went to Tenn oh well I had a good idea though..

A potential problem would be that any deal involving Boldin would have to be a sign-n-trade deal since Boldin wants out of AZ so he can get a new deal. He wants Fitz money which is around $10mm/yr.

Bowe will be wanting a new deal this year, so we could get put in to the same predicament as AZ if we made this trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast